Chap 48- Hope Advisory

We headed up to the station roof when the blue skies and bright sunlight made us want to yell out 'I Need You'.

"Wow, I feel a huge weight lifting off me!" Jungkook let's out a relieved sigh.

"I thought you'd feel stiffed in the green room on a day like this" I say amused by their sudden change.

Maybe they are not nervous I guess.

"My hands keep trembling. Why?" Yoongi asks, showing us his hands while were indeed trembling a bit.

Okay I spoke too soon.

"Probably because you're nervous. I'll hold them so they won't shake" Seokjin says.

"Hyung.... That made it worse we'll get mistaken for leaves like this..." Yoongi kindly denies.

It's their first time being nominated for 1st since Boy In Luv, and the members are all nervous- almost like they're rookies again.

"I won't have any expectations. I already know it hurts worse if we expect something and it doesn't pan out" Namjoon says.

"Your hands were super sweaty that time!" Taehyung reminds him.

"Look at the sky! It's too good a day not to expect anything. This is 1st place weather!" Hoseok says closing his eyes, as he spreads his hands out feeling the natures warmth.

The members faces darken at Hoseok's words.

"Usually when you say things will go well, they don't and when you say they won't, they do, hyung...." Taehyung says shaking his head.

"Hoseok, think carefully. Do you really think we'll get it today?" Seokjin asks seriously.

"I really.....feel like we're going to get 1st" Hoseok answers after taking a few minute to think.

"No!!!! Say we won't get 1st!" Yoongi snaps.

"Hyung! Make your shiot triangle mouth, then repeat after me. 'I don't think we're going to get 1st!'"

"I don't think we're going to get 1st.. We're going to fail, what do we do?"

"Is.... Is that good enough?" Hoseok asks, after he did what Taehyung asked for.

There's no way this nonsense is actually going to work.....

"Oh, yes! We're going to do well because Hoseok said we're gonna fail!" Seokjin cheers.

"Definitely! We can look forward to 1st today!" Jungkook agrees, the members grinning ear to ear looking excited, while Hoseok and I shared a look and shrugged.

I guess they really think it's going to work? Hahaha...

That's how Hoseok ended up being the despair, rather than the hope, of BTS for the day, but....

"Ah... What do we do about 'I Need You'? It's such a problem...." Hoseok asks.

"Hyung, can't you be a little more depressed? You're still really hopeful" Jimin asks Hoseok.

"What? No! I'm the epitome of despair right now!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Wow, you lie so easily" Seokjin shakes his head at Hoseok.

"I think we were too foolish to expect despair from Jung Hoseok" Yoongi let's out a big sigh.

"Now I have a shiot mouth instead of Hoseok hyung" Taehyung says. The guys were trying to guilt trip Hoseok.

"Don't give up yet. I'm sure you'll get good at despairing, Hoseok hyung!" Jungkook comforts Hoseok who looks at them blankly.

"Right failure shouldn't be part of our vocabulary. Let's think of a way to make Hoseok just that much sudder" Namjoon agrees.