The War for God

Duncan's POV:

After the i explained the others the entire situation, i received word from Lucifer for the meeting place for the selection of the new God, i was getting ready to go... alone. Dragging the others in a war with fucking Heaven itself is the last thing i want.

Zarathos: 'Ready to go?'

Duncan: 'I'm allways ready.'

I was getting my bike ready as my sister along with mom, dad, Jalter, Scathach, Medusa, Sakura, Gorgon, Morgan and Lobo were aproaching me.

Ashley: "So you are actually thinking of going alone, huh."

Sakura: "It is ok to go alone?"

Duncan: "This is a battle that i don't you guys to get dragged into, to be honest i'm not sure of the outcome."

Jalter: "Then you better make sure you are coming back alive."

Scathach: "As your teacher i would say that i won't accept anything but victory... but as your lover all i have to say is be careful and i love you." She said as she gave me a peck on the lips.

Medusa: "It sure is a burden to heavy only for one man to carry, but if someone can do it, it's you." The next thing i knew Medusa kissed me as well.

Morgan: "Even if we bareley met, i would like to chat with you more, so would be... nice if you return in one piece."

Well she is... nice.

Gorgon: "Hhmm, you better don't bring disapointing results and... be safe out there." She said avoiding eye contact, but i saw Medusa looking at Gorgon with a knowing smile, i guess... after all they are the same person... in a way.

Derek: "It feells like i'm saying goodbye to my son as he is going in army... but we both know that would be an easy win for you, so go kick some ass and take names!" He said as we shake hands.

Duncan: "That, i would do."

With that i turned my attention towards my mother.

Elaine: "You better come back, we just got back and i don't to say goodbye, not like that." She said as she hugged me.

Duncan: "I would like to say that everything is gonna be alright, but... i can't see the future so i will focus on the present, on what's in front of me right now. I'm not fighting for myself i'm fighting for all of you, for a better life, not under a malevolent God." I said as i was aproaching my bike.

Morgan: "So the King Of Hell is going at war with Heaven, it is quite poetic, i do expect an interesting end to this tale."

Duncan: "I'm not just any King of Hell... i'm The Ghost Rider."

As i mounted my bike i set course to where everything started... Los Angeles.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT BY: