A Family Once Again

3rd POV:

As Gabriel left for Heaven, Ashley, Jalter, Scathach, Medusa, Saber, Sakura, Shirou and Rin came running towards Duncan and Lucifer.

Ashley: "Lucifer? What are you doing here?"

Lucifer: "Well let's just say i came to help, but for now i left the job in my sister's hands."

Duncan: "That is if the other angels don't stand against her."

Duncan spoke from his experience, some of the angels had more then animosity towards The Ghost Riders, and him seemed to be more of a target to many, just because Duncan is a friend to some angels that doesn't mean all will accept him or anyone remotely close to him.

Jalter: "Ok, can someone explain just what the bloody hell is going on here?"

Duncan: "Ok, where do i begin, the Archangel Gabriel came down on earth because as it turns out i made some trouble in Heaven and she decided that she would help our parents."

Saber: "Ok did i hear that right, The Archangel Gabriel?!"

Lucifer: "That is right, my dear sister."

Rin: "Then who are you?"

Lucifer: "Oh, where are my manners, my name's Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar."

Shirou: "Wait, wait, wait, you said that Gabriel is your sister than that means, you are..."

At that moment everyone found out who was standing before them.

Duncan: "Yes he IS The Devil, but don't worry he is not like the bible describes him."

Lucifer: "Terrible publicity i must say."

At that moment everyone heard wings flaping, looking towards the sky they saw Gabriel descending on the ground.

Duncan: "...so... how did it go?"

Gabriel: "You will have to wait and see." She said with a smile.

Ashley: "Ok, just what did she do?"

Duncan: "She went to Heaven to bring our parents souls back into their bodies."

Ashley: "S-so, is there a way so see them again?!"

Duncan: "Trust me sis, if i could go up there i would have brought them back myself."

Gabriel: "You have the means to go to Heaven, but the problem is when you get there."

Medusa: "What does she mean by that?"

Duncan: "I-i can fly to Heaven but... i'm forbidden from going there, the moment i passed through the gates, i will die and Zarathos along with me."

Jalter: "T-this has to be a joke right? Right?!"

Gabriel: "Sadly that is the fate of The Ghost Rider."

Duncan: "So when my time comes, i will be draggen down in Hell for all enternity... but i still have time here in the mortal realm."

At that moment everyone was blinded by a white light coming from Derek and Elaine.

Duncan: "...they... are here..."

Hearing this Ashley tried to call to her mother and father.

Ashley: "...mom...dad...?"