Night of the Witch

3rd POV:

The following day, Sakura woke up from her sleep panicking, finding herself in a unknown place, but she was calmed down by Medusa who explained what happened, except the part where her brother went on a trip through the Gates of Doom and her grandfather who let the stove on. A secret that Duncan and Medusa decided to keep for Sakura's mental health.

Duncan: "So what do you say, i already told Medusa, but she decided to leave it to you."

Sakura took a thoughtful look.

Sakura: "..."

Duncan: "At the moment Berserker is one of the bigger threats and the Caster servant didn't make it's presence known and with all due respect i think Medusa here needs some help if she is going against them."

Sakura: "Fine, but what do you hope to gain from this alliance?"

Duncan: "Nothing."

Sakura: "Eh?"

Duncan: "It's just how it sounds like, i just wanted to help someone in need."

At this Medusa smiled, even if they just met, she could tell that Duncan is the kind of person that would not harm an innocent person,but she still got to see the merciless side of him when it comes to those who spill innocent blood.

Ashley: "Just give up Sakura, that's how Duncan is, you basicaly will have a guardian angel."

Duncan: "I wouldn't call myself an angel, anyway time for breakfast after that i'll drive you to school."

Medusa: "I'll go with her."

Duncan: "Can you enter Astral Form?"

Medusa: "Yes."

Duncan: "Good, keep an eye on Sakura, Ashley you will take Byakko with you, as for me i will go to prepare you lunch for school."

They watched as Duncan went into the kitchen.

Medusa: "Is he always like that?"

Ashley: "Yep."

Sakura had a sad expression, looking after Duncan.

Sakura: "A big brother that cares...." She said almost whispering, but it was loud enough for Ashley and Medusa to hear.

After breakfast, Duncan took everyone to school.

Duncan: "Have fun at school"

Ashley: "Yeah, i hate you."

Duncan: "Oh, and Sakura?"

Sakura: "Yes?"

Duncan: "If you need anything i'm here, no need to hold back anymore."

Were his word before he got in car and started driving home. Leaving Sakura more confused with his words.

Ashley: "What he said is that you are not alone and if you need a big brother i could lend you mine."

Duncan's POV:

As i opened the door to the house i was welcomed with the sight of Scathach who looked ready for battle.

Scathach: "Good, you are back."

Duncan: "What's going on?"

Scathach: "I thought we could have a little sparring match."

Duncan: "Ok."