Fight at the Church

3rd POV:

Aftet the introduction of Morgan and Gorgon, Duncan thought it's a good idea to test just how strong his mother and father are in combat, shortly Ashley, Jalter, Scathach, Medusa and Sakura came back home, followed by Derek but he wasn't alone, on his walk the grail decided to be a bitch, Derek came back home acompanied by a giant wolf.

Derek said that his name is Lobo, an Avenger class servant, Fenrir seeing Lobo, aproached him, everyone thought that there would be a fight, but... they started playing, Lobo was unusually friendly. After everyone gathered it was the moment to tell then the truth about God.

And let's just say everyone needed at least an hour to recover, some more than others.

Derek: "So who are we gonna pray now? You son?"

Derek made a good point, Lucifer and Duncan, they are the ones closer to being God.

Duncan: "No, as far i'm concerned God left without naming a successesor, plus i'm not sure about praying to The Spirit of Vengance."

Ashley: "So there's no God..."

Duncan: "Ok, it sounds more depressing than it should be, but... i think Lucifer is gonna become the new God."

Morgan: "So... you are saying that... The Devil is gonna rule Heaven...?"

Ok of anyone were to hear this, they would say that the end is near.

Duncan: "He is the only one amongst the angels that knows how to rule."

Medusa: "Then why don't you become God?"

At this point everyone looked at Duncan.

Duncan: "Huh... i'm not sure about that, yes i rule Hell, but that is the more reason not to."

Ashley: "What are you saying?"

Duncan: "Think about it, not every angel likes me, most likely would try to kill my on the spot and if i started to rule Heaven..."

Ashley: "The other angels would rebel against you."

Duncan: "Bingo, so to avoid such think it's better for a true celestial to become a candidate for the spot of God, plus i think it's better if Lucifer is gonna change the system."

Elaine: "The system?"

Ashley: "The one who chooses who goes to Hell or Heaven."

Duncan: "Ok, first i need to explain how my Hell works, you are brought down by the weight and gravity of your sins, but in Lucifer's Hell you are brought down by your guilt."