"Mila," Mitchell glowered at me, "I'm not kidding around. You need to talk to me about what you don't like."

I sighed and took Mitchell's hand in mine, "Believe me, if I wasn't comfortable or didn't approve or like your kinky business, I would've knocked you with a harder punch than a real mantis shrimp." 

Mitchell took in a breath and his stern gaze softened, "I don't want you to be uncomfortable about anything and if I am too rough with you, I need you to tell me."

"I will," I promised, "For now you're good and I am loving the way you rock my world."

Mitchell's dimples faintly appeared when he inched closer and half-grinned, "Oh yeah," he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me toward him but the minute my muscles moved, I flinched.

"Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp!" I scrunched my face in discomfort and exclaimed my new safe word, "Girlfriend in pain."

Mitchell immediately retracted his hand and guilt flashed in his eyes, "Shit, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head, "No but I'm surprised I can't hear creaks whenever I move. My muscles feel seized and rusted."

Mitchell shook his head and tapped the tip of my nose, "So dramatic." He shot me a stern look, "And do not make shrimp a thing."

I flashed him an innocent grin and lightly tapped his cheek twice, "Ay Guapo, shrimp has been a thing for almost three years now."

Mitchell glared at me and removed my hand that sat on his cheek, "You know what I mean."

"But...but..." I pouted like a child who just got reprimanded, "It's so fitting."

"Mila," Broody Bitchell stared sternly and the look he gave told me he refused to argue.

"Anyway," Mitchell said and stretched his arm over his head and when he faced me, he held a little gift bag. I eyed the bag and mused, "Ah, so that's the errand you had to run."

"A charm for Portofino," Mitchell handed me the bag. "It was quite difficult to find that charm, I almost gave up and settled for something else."

I took in a breath and offered him a small smile as I pulled out the little box from the bag. My smile widened and I was amused to see a little gold charm in the shape of a kayak and the best part was, it had a little paddle dangling off the side.

I glanced up at Mitchell and he wore a smile as he gazed at me, "I gather you like it?"

I flicked the little paddle and softly laughed, "I never thought you had a sense of humor."

Mitchell wore a feigned look of offense, "Me? I have a great sense of humor."

"Every time I look at this charm, I'm going to remember hitting you," I felt a little bad but couldn't help but laugh.

Mitchell's grin widened, he brought his hand to my face and lovingly grazed the pad of his thumb over my cheek. "Be it painful, it's still a memory so that was kind of the point."

With a small wince, I leaned forward and pressed my lips over Mitchell's. His hand automatically cupped my cheek and we shared a sweet, loving kiss. "Thank you."

Mitchell pecked me once more and stared into my eyes, "Anything for you."

Mitchell caressed the corner of my lip, "What do you want for breakfast?"

I took in a breath, "Painkillers. Lots of it."

Mitchell pulled away a fraction and moved his hand to rest over my thigh. "Do you know what you need?"