"I don't know if that's an upgrade or downgrade from shrimp..." Mitchell mused.

"Definitely an upgrade," I flashed him a wry grin and wriggled my brows, "I don't eat shrimp but I do eat turnips."

Mitchell cleared his throat and shook his head, "Moving on," he announced, scooted closer to me, and looked into my eyes with concern, "Are you alright?"

I groaned and threw my head back, "Everywhere hurts." I looked at him with a bit of envy, "How are you not sore? You did more work than me."

"Well, for starters I don't have a vagina and secondly, you did quite a bit of work too." 

I shot him a look and only could've blamed myself for his mind to be in the gutter - I rubbed off on him. He rested his large hand over mine and instinctively drew circles over the top of my palm with his thumb, "Was I too rough with you last night?"

"You were... wonderful," The mere memory of his every touch and kiss made my stomach lurch. I glanced at his lap for a second and said, "But El Diabolo doesn't pack that much of a power punch to affect my entire upper body."

"Mila," Mitchell pulled a face, "Please stop calling it weird names."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, your peni–"

"I got it the first time," Mitchell cut me off.

"Kayaking screwed with all my muscles, I feel like I'm a hundred years old with osteoarthritis." I drawled and rubbed over the area between my neck and shoulder. "Aren't you even a little sore?"

Mitchell sheepishly shook his head, "I wish I could've taken some of your pain but no, I'm not."

My mouth dropped, "How?"

"I work out, almost daily," he replied as if it was the most obvious thing.

I narrowed my eyes and scrutinized his features. Mitchell was wide awake, showered, and dressed to take on the day. I breathed in his cologne mixed in with his unique scent and said, "What time did you get up?"

Mitchell pursed his lips for a second, "Around seven."

It's official, I am in love with a psychopath. Who the hell gets up so early on vacation?

"Are you a vampire?" I asked, "Not the kind that freaking sparkles in the sun but the kind that doesn't ever sleep."

Mitchell looked at me as if I were insane, "I'm a morning person but besides that, I had to run a quick errand before we left Portofino."

"Errand?" I frowned because I couldn't think of one errand Mitchell could've possibly had in Portofino. My frown flattened when one thing popped in my mind, "Uh-oh, you didn't go back to break poor Romeo's nose, right?"

Mitchell rolled his eyes, "I'm not a fucking caveman."

I raised a brow and gave him a look, "My ass might debate that."

Mitchell's casual, cool demeanor dropped and he looked his usual, stern, broody self when he spoke, "Mila if you are not comfortable with anything I do to you, you need to immediately stop me."

"Ooh, like a kinky safe word?" I teased. I pursed my lips and thought over possible words for a moment, "Hmm, what could it be? Bitchell? No, that's your name. Hammer? Because I've busted your balls with one before." I thought for a long moment, "I'd say paddle but it might be too soon."

"Hmm, decisions, decision," I sang under my breath until a brilliant idea came to mind. "Shrimp!" I flashed him a grin, "I might like that one although I'm beginning to think that shrimp needs an upgrade to mantis shrimp because boy can he deliver a punch."