Unknown Feeling

A day before..

At the street where Ban got hit by a truck-kun. 10 minutes after the accident.

" Emily, Here you are. I have searched for you everywhere. I told you not to let yourself wander without me in your side. " The young woman quickly approached the little girl and hug her.

" Mommy! I.. I just like to look at the view of crowd. I never wander that far. " The little girl Emily tried to reason with the young woman. The little girl's expression was that of like getting caught stealing candies and her look was so cute.

" Also Mom, That big brother over there can see me. He tried to save me or something and and he was hit by that moving thing.(truck-kun) " Emily continued and raise her little hand to point at the young boy carried by the rescuer to the ambulance.

" Oh my. " The young woman saw the truck then glance at Ban who was then directed to the hospital. " Wait, he saw you? "

The young woman was not worried about the little girl getting hurt as she knew her daughters ability. So she directed her attention to little Emily's former claim.

She looked her daughter doubtfully.

" Emily never lied to mommy. " The little girl protested cutely. Her pouty expression looks so adorable.

The young woman carried her daughter into her arms and said warmly.

" Okay mommy believes you. Here let me kiss my charming angel. Muah Muah " The young woman kissed the little Emily in the face while the little girl was giggling nonstop.

' Interesting, Not anybody can see our existence especially a mortal. I might as well check him out before returning home. ' The young woman muttered silently as she played with little Emily. She was having an unknown feeling that this kid might have some secrets on his body.

After the mother and daughter left following the ambulance leading to the hospital, people around the street were gossiping.

" Hey. What happened here? Theres so much blood on the road. "

" Someone died in here? "

" Probably. I saw the scene, a kid was hit by that truck. "

" Yes I saw it too. The kid was a Junior student nearby school seeing his clothes. "

" Poor kid. His parents must be feels sad about this. "

" That kid just entered the road at that time while the traffic light was still in go signals for cars. "

" Yeah yeah. He was shouting at that moment before he got blown away by the truck. "

" I think I saw someone kicked him back in before he got hit. Maybe I was just distracted by how fast that happened. "

" So wheres the driver of that truck? "

" That dude ran away after that. His face was covered by black clothes. We dont recognize the person. "

" Yeah he must be guilty by running away avoiding the law. "

The people were conversing incessantly about the accident. They were curious of what really happened.

...

In the alley nearby, there was two shadows of man leaning on street walls. One person was fiddling on his phone while trying to call someone. After a few seconds, the call got through. He said " Boss, the deed has been done perfectly. "

" Alright come over to the HQ and get your reward together with your partner. You need a vacation in case someone might recognized you. " The other side replied in a hoarse voice.