Red Lotus

After waking up in her stupor, Candy hurriedly open the door to welcome Ban inside. Seeing Ban approaching to her direction, she dazed once again. She felt like crushing to his embrace but she noticed she was not alone to welcome Ban.

Ban's fight was said to be quite flashy. He finished the fight within a second after the countdown turn to zero.

Eliza rush to Ban's embrace and worriedly ask "Are you alright?" Even though she knew the answer, she still ask him. There was a expression of relief in her face.

Ban saw her face and felt a warm inside. He hugged her tight and replied "Mmm. I'm fine." If there weren't people staring at the two, he might have already kissed her red lips.

Let's go inside.

John approach Ban excitedly. He was on a cloud nine right now.

Even Miller who was usually silent couldn't help but shiver from the might of Ban. When he saw the transformation of Titan earlier, he got goosebumps. He might piss his pants if he were to face that monster but Ban finished Titan in a second. He look at Ban with fear and reverence.

"Brother Whiss! That was incredible! Here, I'll give you a little bonus on my winnings. You have no idea how much I have gain." John pass a golden card to Ban and said excitedly. He won a total of 2 billion dollars from the bet.

Ban raise his brow and said "This.. fine." He distance a little. He look at the excited John and recall his younger brother Draco. They really look a like at the moment.

"Good! HAHA! Don't worry brother. If you have any problems in the future, just call me. I will handle it for you with ease." John said with a laugh. He gave Ban half of the winning stake of the bet. Even though it was more than enough, he knew this is a good opportunity to stick closer to Ban.

Ban became a billionaire in just one night. He didn't know how much John gave him but he knew it should be quite a sum of money.

Even Eliza felt happy after winning 20 million. She recall another thing and picked up a ball of clothe and pass it to Ban. She said "Right, Brother B-Whiss. Mr. John said you can see what's inside since the match are over."

Ban receive the thing and open it slowly.

John smiled to the side together with Miller.

Candy tilted her head in expectation.

"A ...key?" Eliza was puzzled. She continued "It doesn't look like a car key. That means..."

Ban turn to John who laugh and said "Yes. This is a house key. I have lots of houses unoccupied all over the country. I love buying houses for rentals and this one here is my newest house located in angeles city. You can have it brother. It's just a normal house in a subdivision near the public school."

Miller widen his eyes in shock. He knew John's latest house was an almost 200 million dollar mansion. Basically, the house was like a made out of gold. John's other houses only worth 1 to 10 million dollars individually.

Ban accepted the gifts since he did not sense any malice from the guy. He guessed that John only befriend him for benefits.

"I'll transfer the documents later Brother Whiss." John was satisfied seeing Ban didn't reject his gifts. Now, he could join Ban every match he had and make a lot of money in the future. He was having a second thought about the inherited position to be the head of his family. Might as well make a name to himself using Ban.

Ban look at Candy who are busying herself with her phone and said "Ms. Candy, my match are already settled so we have to go back now. Thank you for guiding us for the night." He nodded to her.