I missed

House of Ban...

Sophia was eating lunch alone in the dining table. Her injured ankle was already healed but she didn't remove the bandage. She was eating silently, but her face redden as time went by. She thought in her mind 'Take initiative? No! No! No! No! I-I can't do that!'

...

Earlier when Ban left the house, Sally came to talk with Sophia regarding her parents. Sally noticed her eyebags is getting worse every day.

Sally only have time to face Sophia since Ban always take Sophia to the hospital for a visit. She also went home late at night.

Sally said worriedly "Little Sister, you look sleepy everyday. Ban told me that your father was fine. You don't have to push yourself to think too much about his condition. You don't know but your cousin always concern about you even if he didn't show it outside." She approach Sophia while caressing her silky green hair like a big sister do.

Sophia was startled and felt guilty inside. She nodded and replied "Yes, Big Sis. I also know that cousin is like that, he is protecting me from behind since we were young." There was an adoring look in her eyes.

Sally raise her eyebrow and ask "I know right? If I have a cousin like him, I will fall in love with him." She look at Sophia with a smirk. She tease this innocent lass.

Sophia widened her eyes looking at Sally in disbelief and redden her cheeks. She wave her hand repeatedly "N-No, I-I. We are cousin. I can't fall in love with him." There is a little sadness in her eyes.

Sally notice her expression and innocently ask "Ban told me that you two were not really cousins. What are you denying on about? I also notice that there is more to your lack of sleep these days. Care to tell this Big Sis what it is?" She look intently at Sophia who was avoiding her gaze.

Sophia blush even more when Sally talk about her lack of sleep. She stammered while replying "N-No. I-It's really about my father and nothing else." She look down and did not even look at Sally.

Sally found her reply suspicious. She ask while formulating a scheme "Wait, did you perhaps..." She intentionally widened her eyes for Sophia to notice. She wants to know what was the other reason of her lack of sleep.

Sophia's heartbeat went still when she look at the expression of Sally making a suspicious face. Sophia was startled and blurted something that Sally herself didn't know what it is "H-How did you know?!" She wanted to stand up and find a hiding place from embarrassment. She was having an obvious guilt written on her face while blushing furiously.

Sally truly widened her eyes upon guessing her suspicion was correct. However, she didn't know what it was. Judging from the look of Sophia, she look guilty when she look at Sally.

Sally's curiosity peak while playing it safe to know the answer. She pulled Sophia down while consoled her "It's okay. I don't mind really. Come tell this Big Sis what's your comment about it." She hug Sophia's arm while smiling naturally.

Sophia widened her eyes intensely while she look at Sally weirdly. She thought to herself 'Is she the legendary exhibitionist my classmate told me?' She said while blushing admitting her wrongs "I'm sorry Big Sis. B-But your moans were so stimulating that I can't help but eavesdrop a bit more due to my curiosity."

Sally was confused at first but thinking what Sophia was talking about, she blush furiously from understanding. She felt like crying about what she told Sophia earlier. But more importantly, she now knew why Sophia was sleepy these past few days. It appears that everytime Ban and herself was doing naughty, Sophia was there eavesdropping from outside. Sally blush even more when recalling that last night, both of them did that in the kitchen.