"Man, them boys ain't ready for this!" Tej chuckled.

Ramsey screamed as Roman drove onto the sidewalk, the car being thrown back onto the road as another car exploded, a light post flying down onto the ground just after Roman had driven underneath it. "First the tank, then the plane. Now we got a spaceship?" Roman spoke.

"That's not a spaceship, that's a drone!" Tej yelled.

"Oh, it's a drone?" Roman questioned. "Now, you gonna break it down and articulate like you already know what the hell is going on?"

Tej rolled his eyes. "Man, shut your ass up and focus on driving the car."

Eleanor and Letty looked up as Roman spoke. "Letty, El! The football's on fire! We need help!"

"Hang on!" Letty yelled. "We're coming!"

"Ramsey, get ready to go again!" Roman told her.

Just in time, the three opened the car doors and jumped out. They rolled along the ground for a moment, looking up in time to see the car explode. "Let's go! Let's go!" Eleanor yelled as Ramsey jumped to her feet and got into the back of the car.

"Gotta get out of here. It's on your tail and it's coming fast." Roman informed them.

Letty nodded. "Got it."

Ramsey leaned her head in between the two seats. "So, if this car goes down, who's coming to save us?"

"Save us?" Letty repeated as she shared a look with Eleanor. "Honey, we're it."

"Where are we headed, Tej?"

"There's a service elevator past the maintenance sector. It'll take you directly up to the repeater. Brian, you gotta hurry!"

The three girls caught sight of the drone heading towards them. "It's coming back!" Ramsey exclaimed.

Eleanor turned her head to Letty as she thought. "We'll lose them in the tunnel."

One of the missiles hit the back of Letty's car, Ramsey letting out a scream. Letty slammed on her brakes, causing the car to slam back on the ground and then into a wall. Eleanor held her seatbelt tightly with one hand as the other was placed on her stomach as the drone started shooting at them, glass spraying everywhere. "I can't shake this thing!" Letty screamed.

As they finally got out of the tunnel, the drone went to fire at them again only to have an ambulance crash into it as it fell off the bridge. Letty stomped on her brakes, the car halting to a stop as they watched out the back window. All three girls panted, Eleanor moving her hair out of her face. She shared a smile with Letty, letting out a chuckle. "No way."

Hobbs made his way out of the ambulance, walking over to the fallen drone. He placed a foot on top of it, getting out his gun and shooting at the head of it. "Hey, did you bring the cavalry?" Eleanor shouted to him.

"Woman, I am the cavalry." Hobbs replied.

Eleanor laughed. "Of course you are."

Ramsey looked at them confused. "Who is that?"

Letty glanced back at her. "That's Hobbs."

"Ramsey, go!" Brian ordered.

Ramsey sat up straighter, typing on her tablet. "Brian did it. We're back in! We've got God's Eye back."

A car suddenly rammed into the back of Letty's as she started driving them back. "Duck!" Letty screamed, moving her hand to the back of Eleanor's head as she shoved her down as they started to get shot at.