Danger?

You opened your eyes, rubbing them as you rolled yourself out of bed. You let out a yawn, making your way out of your bedroom and downstairs, the scent of bacon and pancakes filled your senses, "Good morning y/n, sleep well?" Asked Carol, you nodded, setting yourself down on the table, "Did Whitty leave?" You mumbled, still feeling a bit tired, "Nah, I'm right here kid." Whitty walked into the kitchen, "You stayed!?" You gasped, to be honest you expected him to leave since you figured he wasn't too comfortable staying the night. 

"Yep, offered Whitty here to spend the night." Carol explained, handing you two your plate of pancakes and bacon as you dug in. An idea popped into your head as you ate, "Cool, say, you know what? We should all go somewhere." You suggested to the both of them, besides, this'll be a good opportunity for them to get to know each other. 

"Wait? Now?" Asked Whitty, taking a bite of his pancake, you eagerly nodded. "I don't know kid..." he said, a little unsure of himself. "Come on, I know you don't have anything better to do," you then turned your attention towards Carol, "and you promised we'd go to the new mall." The two sighed in unison, having no choice but to comply as you silently cheered. 

After getting ready, the three of you hopped into Carol's car, driving off towards the mall. 

(Timeskip)

"Carol, look what I got you!" You happily bounced, running over to the woman as Whitty follows you from behind. Carol giggled, enjoying your energy, "What is it?" She asked, your excited self sitting beside her as you rummaged through the plastic bag in your hand, pulling out a rectangular box and giving it to her. 

She's a little confused at first, but she opens it, revealing a silver colored phone as she gasps, "Y/n, did you really get this for me?" She asked. You nod, you may or may not have 'borrowed' Pico's money, but since he had so much you figured he wouldn't notice. 

"You've been working hard to look after me Carol, and since I worry you a lot most of the time I thought I'd get you this so you'd be able to talk to me." She covers her mouth, tears pricking her eyes as she pulls you into a hug, "Your such a sweetie." She nuzzles your cheek, Whitty stands there, a small smile on his face. He sits down across from you two, putting the large amounts of boxes and bags onto the table while he rests from the shopping spree. 

As you three rest and order some food, Whitty and Carol engage in some conversations as you look through the bags to find the mic, it was the latest model and seriously expensive, but you've managed to challenge the owner of the store unbeknownst to Carol and Whitty, and won. You basically got it for free after humiliating the poor guy. 

The f/c mic was light in your hands, the outlines glowing in different colors as you stared at it in awe. "Whatcha got there y/n?" Carol asked, noticing the glow from the corner of her eyes, "My new mic." You replied, she gives you a suspicious look, "How did you get that?" She asked, you knew better than to lie to her so you had to tell her the truth, which she seems satisfied as she shrugs. "Are you gonna go around and challenge people to a rap battle now?" Whitty joked, "No, I'm gonna sing my heart out." You stated, holding the mic to your chest, hearing a chuckle from the both of them. 

...

Ruv made his way towards the direction of the church his friend: Sarvante had asked him to come to. Apparently there were a group teens vandalizing God's holy sanctuary, and it was his 'job' to deal with it despite his rather...questionable ways. As he grew closer, he heard the voice of what he can assume it to be a young girl, singing (or rather screaming) into a mic. 

The closer he was the louder her singing got as he caught the sight of you mercilessly screaming at the older teens, their hands covering their ears. Sarvante is there as well, not at all bothered by the loudness as she smiles.