Problem?

Welp, your officially paired up with your friend from class and bully, what could go wrong? Well, a million things actually, turns out that Ollie and your bully hated each other with a passion, and since this was an outside school project, you had to have the two at your house which would be on a Friday, you could only imagine the tension. 

Since Sherrie and Keith were busy again, they made sure to check your phone to see if you had full battery, in that case, your GPS can help you get home. Walking down the streets, you managed to catch a glimpse of your new friend, who was apparently sitting beside a dumpster. Walking over to the bomb head, he noticed your presence, "Oh, hey kid." He waved.

"Hi Whitty, you chillin here?" You asked, sitting beside him, he shrugged, "Guess I am." He looked a little panicked, looking to have run a marathon, but he calmed himself down. You took off your backpack, laying it on your lap before unzipping it, revealing a rather large sweater he caught a glimpse of, "I noticed that your hoodie was a little beaten up, so I thought I'd give you something a little nicer." Pulling out the clothing from your backpack, you gave him the dark greenish bluish sweater, which hadn't been worn in years. His eyes widened, "Where'd this come from?" He asked, gently taking the sweater away from you. 

"That was from my closet, it used to belong to my big brother but I haven't seen him in a while, since he isn't wearing this anytime soon, I thought I'd give it to you." You replied, Whitty was speechless, he had no words, no one has shown him this much kindness, but he was a little worried since you've basically given him something sentimental, "Geez kid, I appreciate it but are you sure?" You nodded in response, "Yeah, it was collecting dust anyways." Despite your smile, he could sense something from you. 

Taking off the black hoodie, he slipped into the sweater you've given him, which fit perfectly on him, "Not too bad." You commented, clapping your hands, he lightly laughed. Throwing the old hoodie he wore away as he stuffed his hands in the pockets, "Thanks kid." You nodded, "No problem." You searched your bag once more, finding that old phone of yours and its charger, "Oh, and here." He looked at you in confusion.

"Come on, I figured you didn't have a phone so I'm giving you my old one, its old but it still works." He took it from you, along with the charger, "What are these for?" You giggled, "So I could text or call you to see if you want to hang out, your my friend Whitty." As you mentioned friend, he lightly smiled, it kinda made him happy that he wasn't alone after all. He ruffled your hair, "Thanks a lot." 

As you showed him the settings and your number, you made sure to see if it would still work, so you texted 'hi' on your old phone which was sent to your new one, so yay, officially friends with Whitty. 

"Hey Whitty, can I ask you something?"

"What is it kid?"

"So...if a friend you like and a bully are together in a house, and they hated each other very much, what do you do?"

He blinked at your question, "This is happening to you, isn't it?" Your soul nearly left your body, "How do you know!?" You exclaimed, he shrugged, leaning himself against the wall, "Just a guess, so, mind explaining your problem?"

"Well, I have a friend who I've liked for a year now, and I have a bully who's been tormenting my school life, the three of us have been partnered up since my bully didn't have a partner for the project. And they're supposed to be at my house on Friday to do some work." You explained. He was silent for a while, "Haven't you told your friends this?" He asked. 

"Um, my friends don't really like bad boys or bullies, so if I told them, I feel like they'll end up making matters worse, especially Pico." You shivered at the last part, god, Pico was overprotective. 

Whitty hummed, "Well kid, if you don't want chaos, bring in an adult, I'm pretty sure whoever is watching you could regulate things." He suggested. 

It wouldn't be such a bad idea, but on Friday, Carol was going to be busy that day. So you had to consider your options.