Homies Unite

Little 🔈: Hey Whitty, u there?

Cherry 💣: Hey kid, how's it going?

Little 🔈: Nothing much just came to check on u is all. u likin the old apps?

Cherry 💣: Keepn me entertained, how u been?

Little 🔈: Well, just dealing with some things, glad ur havn fun

Cherry 💣: U good?

Little 🔈: Ye, but I think I'm in trouble

Cherry 💣: Ys that?

Little 🔈: Idk but my friends look 😠, I don't wanna ask

Cherry 💣: Heh I get u kid

Little 🔈: Shoot, gotta go, text ya later

Cherry 💣: 👋 and 🤞 

————

Stuffing your phone in your pocket, you hopped out of the car, quickly making your way towards the front door before your friends could even catch you, but they caught you. Sherrie held her sweet smile, her hands placed on your shoulders as she turned you around to face the boys, who both had the looks to take down an entire army.

"Say, y/n, why were you with those two?" Keith asked, his smile strained as he crossed his arms, pretty obvious that he was freaking out, "Well, um," your eyes darted someplace else, hoping to find the right words to explain to them that it could be another misunderstanding. "No lying this time n/n, just tell us the truth, I won't murder their brains." Said Pico, waiting patiently for some kind of excuse. 

Let's be honest here, you are very dense, your friends are older than you and well, they've seen a lot of those cheesy romantic drama shows, you could only imagine what they're thinking. You sighed, no point in escaping this one, "Remember, it's best to face your problems head on instead of running away." Carol's words echoed in your head, why did she have to teach you that? Actually, you wished she were here now so that you didn't have to deal with this. 

"Can we at least talk inside?" You asked, not wanting to deal with nosy neighbors since those three were sketchy as heck, not to mention a little older. They eventually agreed, following you inside as you let them in, closing the door behind you as the three took the remaining spaces of the loveseat, nearly squishing Keith who was in the middle. You sat across from them, having an entire couch to yourself as you gulped down the lump in your throat. It was quiet for a moment, but Sherrie broke the silence with her clap, smiling brightly at you which sent chills down your spine.

"Alright let's get started, were those two messing with you sweetie?" 

You shriveled at her tone, you had no idea it was this serious, maybe you should clear this misunderstanding before Pico ends up hunting them down, you find it exaggerating but you did see him beat a man half to death once, that just means he can do anything to anyone which you hope he doesn't do. "No, no, no, it's just a big misunderstanding, I don't know what you guys are thinking but just know that it's just a normal thing," Pico raised a brow, "A normal thing?" 

You sighed once again, mentally facepalming at your stupid choice of words, "You see...Oll-iver and Drake...they're......my........uh......"

"Boyfriends!?" Screamed Sherrie, holding her cheeks with such exaggeration.

"No! They're my...partners......" you had no idea what to say since you had no idea of how they'd react, "For?" Keith asked, "A project in biology class." You finished, Pico nodded, finally relaxing in the cushions. "Ok, ok, anything else?" He asked. Scratching your cheek, you avoided their constant staring, "And they're coming over tomorrow to finish the rest of the project, so, Oliver is going to bring the board, Drake will be bringing supplies and I'll be printing out the pictures and stuff." 

Pico narrowed his eyes, he wasn't at all pleased with what you said. 

"Keith?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Homies Unite." Pico said begrudgingly, as if he would never say that word for a thousand years. 

Keith's eyes widened, "Oh my god, yes!! Finally! Alright y/n, your awesome bro-friends are gonna protect you." 

"Say what now?" 

————

Cherry 💣: Yo kid, u in trouble?

Little 🔈: Nah, but I think some pple r

Cherry 💣: rly? Wut happened?

Little 🔈: So, long story short, there are two boys who I'm partners with, one who's a bully and one who has a bad reputation, two friends of mine had made a cult that'll protect me or something and now, it's getting kinda crazy

Cherry 💣: oof, that bad?

Little 🔈: yep, and I don't get why they're overreacting

Cherry 💣: .......I think you'll understand their perspective when ur older