Hex

(XD)

"Lo-Fight?"

"Yeah! You know what, you should sing with me!"

Whitty waved you off, "Nah, I'm good, rather hear you sing." It's been a while since Whitty's sang, and he doesn't want to risk others hearing him since his voice is unnaturally loud when he lets it all out. "C'mon, just this once." He sighed, he doesn't want you to give him the puppy eyes, so what other choice did he have? "Fine." He mumbled, you happily bounced your legs, scooting a little closer as he crossed his legs.

"So, how's it gonna start?" 

"Well, I think we should have a little warm up first, sound good?" You asked, he hesitated to answer, but then again, it would be nice to get that old voice of his back in line. He nodded as you took out your phone, scrolling through a music list Sherrie had made for you a while back. As the sound of the music played, you bobbed your head to the music, vibing as you lightly swung your legs.

After the little warm up, you couldn't help but be amazed, "Wow Whitty, your voice is so cool!" You praised, making the bomb headed man chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Thanks kid, anyways, wanna sing that song of yours?" He asked, you nodded in response. 

"First, we're gonna start out with some chill beats." you pulled up your app which allowed you to create your own music, to be honest it was expensive, but at least Pico was nice enough to buy it for you. Scrolling through the list, you finally found it and pressed play, setting it in between you and Whitty. 

"Follow my lead!"

"That was great Whitty!" You praised, Whitty only smiled, messing up your hair once again, "Thanks kid, nice to know that I still got it." 

"Hey! That was some pretty cool tunes!" 

The both of you turned to face the direction of the voice, there, you saw a robot with an old fashioned t.v for a head and wearing a basketball uniform, you recognized him as Hex. "I-oh, thank you!" You squeaked out, "Hey, your y/n aren't you?" He asked, his eyes blinking in surprise and recognition. "Or is it n/n?" You lightly chuckled, "Just call me y/n." You replied. 

"And you are-?" Hex turned his attention to Whitty, he slumped back in his seat, hoping that the other robot hasn't seen his face under his hoodie, "Oh, he's a little shy, doesn't like to talk to strangers, anyways, your Hex, right? The one who battled my friend?" Whitty gave out a sigh of relief, thank god.

"Yep! He's pretty good, I'll admit that, oh yeah, I wanted to ask if you wanted to rap with me, you were pretty cool back at the 'bonus round'." You hummed, tapping your chin, one rap battle wouldn't hurt would it? You turned to Whitty for confirmation, he shrugged, a sign of 'you do you'. "Sure, sounds like fun!" Walking over to the basketball court, the two of you readied yourselves for a rap battle while Whitty sat at the front of the bleachers, observing quietly along with keeping a lookout. "You ready?" Hex called, you tested your strings, hearing the electrical, rumbling tone of the guitar, "Ready as I'll ever be!" You replied. 

You had to admit, Hex is a pretty chill and nice robot, after the first round he was rather happy that he lost, in other words, he was having fun along with you which is rare since a lot of rappers can be a little competitive (especially Keith). The two of you went another round, which worried Whitty since it was getting kinda dark, "Kid, we should get going, it's getting late." Said Whitty, "Come on, just one more round." You pleaded, this would be your final round, and Hex was looking forward to it as well.

"Fine but hurry it up okay?" You gave him a thumbs up, hoping to make this as fast as possible as you and Hex duked it out, after an hour, you won. Hex congratulated you, patting your head and claiming that you'll be a great rockstar one day, and hey, you've gotten his phone number in case you guys wanted to hang out.

Yeah! New friend!

After waving goodbye to Hex, Whitty walked you home.