Oh Dear Lord Pt 2

You debated whether or not you should go downstairs, I mean, they're probably just having fun, right? But that was very unlikely since one: Keith and Pico hate your bully, and two: that doesn't seem possible. Let's be honest here, you don't want to go downstairs and face whatever's happening, then again, your the host. Giving out a strained cry of frustration, you slapped your cheeks to get the nerves in your stomach to go away. 

"Alright, just a quick check and maybe the papers will be done." You said to yourself, walking out the bedroom and making your way down the hall, slightly sweating as the music got louder, wow, at this point you were sure your neighborhood could hear the deafening sick beats. As soon as you reached the bottom of the stairs, you felt your whole body whisked away by the loud beats, almost having you stumble back onto the stairs. "What is going on here?" You asked yourself, spotting Pico holding a mic along with Drake, you sighed, how did a biology project you were supposed to do with your partners end up like this?

You noticed that Ollie and Keith were in the kitchen, barely paying any mind to the two who were duking it out as they sat there in their own stools, sitting as far away from the other as possible, well, at least they weren't causing trouble. You slipped into the kitchen, sitting next to the neon haired boy, "What happened?" You asked, "Oh, hey y/n, um," he scratched the back of his head, "Pico and Drake are having a rap battle." 

"I can see that, my question is why." 

"......well.........."

"Go on."

Impatient to hear the older boy answer, Ollie intercepted, "The idiot said something that got your friend over there upset, that's why they're doing what they're doing." Ollie explained, you sighed, well, at least they weren't killing each other. 

You rested your chin on your hand, bouncing your leg as you went on with the beat, you have to admit, the rap they were doing was pretty good, but you can't lose your focus now, the sooner you finish this project the sooner it'll be over. You scooted a little closer to Ollie, piling his arm to get his attention, "What?" He asked, "How far did you guys get?" You asked, he showed you the board he was working on, there wasn't much but hey, it was progress. Deciding to lend him a hand, the two of you chatted, gluing the stuff together while Keith silently observed. 

Suddenly out of no where, the air around you three changed, as there was a presence by your side, "Trying to get the credit for yourselves huh?" A chill ran down your spine, causing you to shiver as you turned to face Drake, oh, that's right, the music stopped so the two were done with their rap battle. "N-no, w-we were..." you tried to think of something to say, but you had no words. "If you want to get credit than help us you jerk." Ollie mumbled, Drake growled, but complied, he wasn't goin to insult you in front of your friends, that was unless he was asking to die. 

As you three collaborated, the silent conversation between the two older males were whispered, you didn't pay attention since you were focused on the assignment, and you were pretty oblivious to the constant glances the two boys beside you snuck. "Alright, we're almost done!" You clapped, "I'm going to get the papers upstairs, I'll be right back." You said, running upstairs to retrieve the printed papers, you have yourself a sigh of relief as you reached Carol's room, so far, things haven't been chaotic, not only that but it looks like your project was almost finished, so you didn't have to worry about that. 

Gathering up the papers, you rushed downstairs hoping that your absence doesn't affect the four boys, stepping into the kitchen, you nearly dropped the pages of research onto the floor. 

"Pico! Keith!" You called, having the two boys turn to face you. Pico apparently had his gun pointed at Drake while Keith held the collar of Ollie's jacket, "What are you two doing!?" You asked, walking over to Pico, if that gun was loaded it could hurt someone, you've never seen Pico pull a gun on someone unless it was a warning or something else you didn't quite understand yet. 

You sighed, rubbing your eyes, "Oh dear lord, why do I have to deal with this?"