Lost. Again

Well, your screwed.

Walking home by yourself is definitely the worst idea you've ever come up with. You should know by now that you couldn't even follow simple directions but when it comes to math and school subjects, your a natural. You did use the GPS on your phone at some point , which did help you but your phone soon died after five minuets. 

"What am I going to do?" You whined, pacing around in circles as the nearing darkness shadowed the streets. It was getting dark, and there was less people on the streets which meant that you couldn't ask for help. Everyone knew better than to stay out after dark since no one plans on being the next victim. Your heart began to thump against your chest, your legs visibly shaking while your breathing grew raspy, "What was I thinking?" You mainly asked yourself, feeling the stinging tears form in the corner of your eyes. You were so lost, your near to having a panic attack and your downright frustrated with yourself and you have no one around to help you.

The streetlights aligned with the road had now flickered brightly, the sun was now hidden behind the distant buildings, leaving behind the darkened orange and blue sky. Being exposed on the streets like this is obviously a bad idea considering the fact that you were young, unarmed and on the verge of fainting, you're completely vulnerable, and if anyone saw you they'd very much overpower you. So what do you do in this situation? 

Hide.

...

Keith sighed, rubbing his tired eyes as his partner clung onto his arm, he was a little exhausted from earlier, his throat parched from singing so much. "You did a good job babe, you always win." Sherrie planted a kiss on his cheek, causing the neon blue haired male to chuckle dryly. Sherrie's the most popular girl in school, her beauty and kindness pretty much bringing the whole school to her feet, and among the boys who were strong, handsome or smart, she chose him. 

"Aww, thanks babe." The two were on their way back home, and it immediately reminded them of you. "Should we call y/n to see if she's back home?" Sherrie asked, Keith understood the worry in his partner's eyes, but he's sure that you've gotten home safe and sound, at least, he hoped so. He nodded, taking out his own phone as the brunette had already dialed your number. It rung for a while, soon ending up in voicemail, Keith did the same, which also resulted in voicemail. This was unlike you since you always picked up your phone or texted whenever you missed a call, Kieth called once again, leading to the same result. At that moment the two had a heart attack. 

"Keith! What if she's in trouble!" She practically yelled, her voice echoing in the already vacated streets, gripping his arm in a tight manner. "Calm down babe, maybe she's at home sleeping." He said rationally, he didn't want to overreact since this could also be another misunderstanding. "Look, we'll go over to y/n's place and check on her. Okay?" He placed his hand over hers as she silently agreed. 

They didn't live too far away from you, in fact, it was three blocks away so they usually wait for you outside your house when it was time for school. As they neared the small house, they noticed a familiar green car and a certain ginger talking to a frantic woman. The two sped up their pace, the two abruptly stopped their conversation, spotting the couple. "Pico? What's going on?" Keith asked.

"Wait, you two aren't with y/n?" 

"Wha? We thought she called you to pick her up." 

"Well I couldn't, I called her about it, and she told me she was with you guys." 

"But we left for a rap battle." 

"Why the hell would you leave her there alone!?" 

"Alright calm down you two! We already have enough things to worry about." Sherrie interjected, she was obviously worried and annoyed, pretty much at the fact that they were solving nothing by shouting at each other. Sherrie turned her attention to the woman, her dark skin faintly glistening as her puffy curled black hair swayed, the look of the woman was enough see the distress. 

After a minute of silence, something clicked in Pico's brain. "So, did you two hear me call when you were with y/n?" He asked, Keith furrowed his brows, "Uh, no, we left her at school." He replied. Pico slapped his hand against his face, that was the confirmation he needed to learn that you had straight up lied to him. When he finds you, he'll be sure to put a tracking device on you.