School Sucks

"Have you found the guy yet?"

"Sorry Pico, no luck, how'd you manage to lose a tall guy anyway?" Pico huffed, leaning himself against his car as he patiently waited for you to come out of the house, he was taking you to school today. "I underestimated him, despite his size he's able to slip away easily." He was angry at himself for missing a shot, not to mention the fact that this was the first time that anyone's gotten away from him so yeah, you can tell he's frustrated. 

On the other side of the line, he heard a sigh, "Look man, if ya need any help, Nene and I can back you up." The ginger considered his options, he was always a loner when doing his so called job, but asking for help shouldn't hurt, before he could reply, you stepped out of the house, locking the door behind you and adjusting your backpack which looked a little heavier than usual. 

"Look, I gotta go, see ya Darnell." 

"See ya man." 

You walked towards Pico, greeting him with a smile and hug, "Hey Pico." He chuckled, messing up your hair. "Hey n/n, ya ready for school?" You nodded, walking over to his car parked in the driveway and hopping into the passenger seat. He was a little confused, you'd usually stall some time when it comes to school, but he shrugged it off, jumping into his car, he started the engine, buckling himself up as you already did. 

"So what's in your bag?" He asked, "A project and a few assignments one of my teachers have given me." You replied, giving him an innocent smile. He didn't think much of it, so he started towards your school. 

(Timeskip)

"Alright kid, if that bully of yours messes with you, you tell me." You nervously laughed, "Pico, I'll be fine, gotta go, bye." You said, racing off while giving him a wave. As soon as his car was out of sight, you sighed, a little relieved that he didn't question what was in your backpack. Entering the school, you had just realized something, "Where's Kieth and Sherrie!!!???" You mentally screamed, from what they've told you, they had to come to school early for the sake of cleaning up as punishment for ditching. So you were basically on your own. 

At least it's still early, and no one was in the halls yet except for a few students making their way towards class. Maybe if you wander around, you'll eventually bump into your friends, hopefully. After ten minutes, you were now having a breakdown, your brain felt as if they were being fried right now and you had no idea what to do, that is unless someone tapped your shoulder, you jumped, whirling around to face a familiar friend of yours.

"You lost again?" his stoic expression lightly tinted with pink as he saw your eyes, his spiky brown hair almost quivering while his hands were clenched inside his pockets. "Ollie, thank goodness," You greeted him with a smile, a light pink tint on your face. "Yeah, I'm lost again." He sighed, despite his bad boy persona, he was easily flustered by you for some odd reason, "Come on, let's get you to class." He mumbled, taking your wrist and leading you to your destination. "So where's that couple who always helps you?" He normally sees you walking with the two older students, but he doesn't bother to introduce himself since he was known as the troublemaker of the school. 

"They're a little busy." You replied, he grunted, stepping in front of your first classroom, "I'll see you later, if you need anything, text." He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, you smiled at him, "Of course, bye Ollie." You waved. 

As the next hours passed, Sherrie and Keith brought you to your next class, which was technically the class you, your friend and a certain bully of yours had together, and you were in fact nervous. 

Settling down in your seat, which was in the center of the class, you gulped down the lump in your throat, the tension swirling around you as the raven haired male entered the classroom, his dull purple eyes catching you in his sight. Oh how you wished you could just disappear and avoid his glare. 

As class started, the teacher gave out his usual lecture, then announcing the partner project as he listed the names of the students assigned to each other, but you were mainly concerned with being with that bully of yours since his name hasn't been announced.

"Next we have y/n l/n, and Oliver Wilson," you sighed in relief, at least you were with your friend, "oh, and Drake Zen." At that moment you nearly died. 

This school flippin sucks!