Hanging Out With Whitty

You had Whitty lead you to your favorite hangout which you and your friends have gone to countless times during the weekends, it wasn't a very fancy joint but hey, they did make good food, not to mention the arcade games that can be addicting most of the time. Whitty wasn't exactly sure if he should've gone with you, I mean, a lot of people are gonna have the wrong idea since he's an adult with a kid like you, but it was a little too late to turn back, especially when you were bouncing with excitement.

He sighed, your energy already radiating out of your body as you dragged him along, "Come on, let's get something to eat." He knew you wanted to play some games, which he can't argue since he technically brought you to the place. Whitty suggested that the two of you sit someplace else other than the windows, although you loved the scenery outside, you noticed that Whitty wasn't exactly comfortable, so you complied and sat by the paintings, you sitting on the opposite side of him. 

Whitty noticed a stage that stood at the end of the room, with a large amount of space for crowds, "Do people sing here?" He asked, you turned towards the direction of his gaze, "Only on Fridays, from what Keith told me, it's how we get freaky on a Friday night." 

He lightly chuckled, shaking his head, after ordering your food, the two of you chatted, but it was mainly about music,"I gotta admit, your rap yesterday was pretty dope, where'd you learn how to sing?" He asked, you shyly fiddled with your fingers, "Someone at school taught me." You replied, a faint blush showing on your face. "They must be pretty nice." You hummed.

After getting your food, the two of you dug in, "Hey kid, what do you wanna do when your older?" Whitty asked, taking another bite of his sandwich, "Um...I wanna make music for people to enjoy, in fact, I want to make them so happy that they'll die!" You exclaimed, "Pfftt, sure thing kid," it's been a while since he's heard anyone talk in such positivity, however, you were naive, his expression grew a little dark, his eyes averting someplace else. 

"But, sometimes there's a lot of people out there who are willing to ruin your career, keep your head low for now, okay?" You didn't know what he was talking about, but the concern in his voice told you that he must've been there before. Nodding your head, you bit into your sand which, taking a good look at his clothes, they were pretty beaten up, however, his sweater wasn't looking so good, with his sleeves covered in cuts and holes. You wondered how he got those. 

"Hey Whitty, let's play some games." You said, taking the last bite of your sandwich before standing up, he gave you a questioning look, before he could retort, you pulled at his sleeve, "Come on, it'll be fun." You insisted, pulling him along, he had no choice, only sighing as you pulled him to the nearest game. 

He's gotta admit, you were pretty fun to hang around with despite being shy at first, and he's genuinely having fun which is a surprise to him. "Woohoo! I win!" You cheered after beating him in Dancerush, how could he beat with those long legs? "A'right, you win, good for you." He huffed, he was never good with these kind of games, but he enjoyed them nonetheless. "Anyways, I think you should get going, it's getting kinda late." He said, "I guess your right." You were kinda disappointed, but there was always next time. 

Exiting the establishment, he was a little worried that you'd be walking home by yourself, but since you had your GPS on your phone, he shouldn't worry, in fact, you insisted that you'd be fine. So, the two of you went your separate ways, waving goodbye as you continued back home.

On the way home, you were curious about Whitty, there was something about him that was mysterious, he was hiding something, but you know you couldn't pry, that's rude. So, you decided to have him tell you when he was comfortable.