Oh Dear Lord Pt 1

Whitty took a bite of his pizza, his gaze still fixed on you as your head rested on the table. You were sulking, he knows that, but you haven't exactly told him what really happened, and if he's being honest, he doesn't even know if you want to talk about it. He tapped your head, resting to see if you were still awake, "Hey, kid, you alive?" He asked, his mouth full as he continued chewing. 

"Yeah. I guess I am." You replied, finally deciding to stand up straight and face him. "What's on your mind?" He asked, resting his head on his knuckles, setting his pizza down and taking some greedy gulps from his beverage. "Well, a lot actually, but I don't think you wanna hear it." You lightly chuckled, taking a slice of pizza. He shrugged, to be honest, he had nothing better to do, not only that, he considered you an only friend, "Go ahead, I'm all ears."

"But you don't have ears." You giggled, he playfully huffed, a hidden grin on his face as he leaned back in the booth, making himself comfortable, "Do you want me to listen or not? Come on, shoot away." 

(Two days ago)

It was the end of school, and so far, your regretting having Pico take you home, along with Keith since Sherrie decided to stay after school for her studies. You sat in between Drake and Ollie since you highly insisted that you did, to be honest, now it may sound bad but let's be real, Keith can be awkward most of the time, if he's uncomfortable well, he'll blurt out stupid and random things, and Pico? Well, I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to that. 

You could've just sat by the window or something, but a part of you knew that if these two were close, they'd very much kill each right now, so, there you are, acting as the mediator and ensuring the peace in the car, you could only wish that the car ride was a little shorter. After twenty painful minutes of glares and growls, you all managed to finally get back to your house without any interruptions, hurray. Getting out of the car, you showed your two partners inside along with your friends, "Uh, you two can make yourselves comfortable and maybe start on the board? I haven't printed out the stuff yet so I'll be upstairs for a bit to get that ready. And, uh, Keith, Pico?" You turned to face them, "A-are you two staying o-over?" 

To your dismay, they nodded in unison, you don't know if you should trust them alone with the other two, but hey, they're your friends, they wouldn't do anything crazy, right? "O-okay than," you clasped your hands together. Going over to the kitchen, you went into the cupboard to get a few snacks for your guest, placing them on the counter. Quickly making your way towards the refrigerator, you grabbed an armful of soda and water bottles, placing them on the counter as well without dropping any of them. 

"There's some snacks and drinks, help yourself, bathrooms are upstairs to the right and I'll be right back." You said, man was it hard being a good host? "Sure thing y/n, and thanks." Ollie smiled, you hummed, feeling your heart flutter as you waved at the group, running upstairs. 

At that point you were worried, but you'll probably be gone for maybe ten minutes, it'll be fine. Taking out your laptop from your desk, you made your way over to Carol's bedroom, which was the only room that had a printer and an actual computer. You could've used Carol's computer to type in your research and such, but you didn't want to necessarily waste all the data in her computer since you have a bad habit of downloading games. 

Hooking up your laptop to the printer, you made sure that the machine had plenty of unused papers and enough ink to print your things. Logging into your laptop, you tapped into your documents, which had at least thirteen pages worth of research, after pressing print, you couldn't help but wonder if the boys downstairs were doing alright. 

And on cue, music started blasting from the speakers downstairs. Oh gee, I wonder what could've possibly happened?