You headed for the entryway, ponds and plantlife surrounding you as you knocked. It opened within seconds, Colin greeting you with a big smile. "Y/n!" He immediately brought you in for a hug. "It's so good to see you!" Releasing you, he led you inside, prompting you to remove your shoes in light of the tatami flooring. "How long do you plan on staying? Hopefully more than just a few days? I was planning that we might all be able to go to that new mall this weekend. Apparently they have an orchestra built into it!" You laughed, waving your hands awkwardly. "It depends on when the Grayson's get back- and I'd love to- but right now I have a raging headache." Another twinge went through your head, prompting you to wince. "But honestly, I'm starting to think it's a migraine." Colin looked into your eyes with a concerned expression, and seemed to notice the pain reflecting within your orbs. "Oh- sweetheart, I'm sorry. Would you like to get tucked into the kotatsu or relax on the living room couch?" You snickered. "The living room couch- I'm a little warm for the kotatsu." Colin nodded, leading you to the living room.

The living room leaned more towards modernism, but still had nice touches to it, with small potted plants and paintings. As you sat, you curled up, still rubbing your head. "Where's Mr. Par- I mean- Brian?" Colin, having been getting you a cool blanket, replied as he draped it over you. "At the grocery store- he needed to get something really quick. He'll be back soon, though, I'm sure. Do you want him to get you anything while he's there?" You thought about it a moment, wrapping the cold covering around you. "Uh... if he could get me a small thing of (f/d) that'd be nice. If it's not too much trouble, of course." Colin shook his head, smiling softly as he took out his phone. "Of course it isn't. The TV's yours- feel free to watch whatever you want." You smiled, collecting the remote from beside you. "Thank you." He smiled back, texting Brian as he left the room. "Of course, sweetie."

You shivered- why was it so cold all of a sudden? Heat had been overwhelming you only a moment ago. Hugging the blanket, your teeth chattered as you turned the TV on, flicking through different movies and shows. They had Disney Plus, due to the both of them being avid Disney fans, so you decided to put on a random movie to listen to in the background. Releasing a shaky breath, you clutched your stomach, pain coming to it as well- but minor. "Ugh- what's with this all of a sudden?" You shifted, trying to relieve your pain somewhat as you groaned in complaint. "Some fucking migraine."

Brian arrived shortly, bringing you your drink and some Advil. "Colin told me you had a migraine." You nodded, giving him a pained look as he sat beside you. It was a little odd seeing him in regular clothes, but you couldn't care less as you downed the pill, taking it with the (f/d). "That bad?" He asked, worry etched on his expression. You nodded again, rubbing your temples. It felt impossible to focus. "Well, Colin's upstairs working, so you're stuck with me." He joked, hoping it could take your mind off of the pain. "What do you wanna do?" He paused, watching your eyes flickered to the TV, that of which was still playing the movie. "We can keep watching the movie if you want. Although, the spas could help you feel better." He smiled, thinking that mentioning the spas would get you to perk up as least a little- maybe to get you a little happier. But you only shook your head, frowning, the thought of it making you hot again.

Brian's brows furrowed as he sighed, rubbing your head. He flinched at the touch. "Oh- you're burning up. Give me a sec-" He left for a moment, coming back with a thermometer. Checking your temperature, he grimaced. "101 degree fever. Alright- I'm gonna start making you some soup, and get you a cool towel for your head. Hollar if you need me, okay?" You nodded, smiling gratefully as he patted you on the shoulder, leaving. You couldn't help but feel a little bad, though. What were the chances- you show up to hang out with the Parr's, only for you to turn up sick and have to have them take care of you.

__________________________________

That night everyone had dinner in the living room, serving an expensive tasting chicken soup. You were wrapped in blankets and given some peppermint tea, and a wet towel for your forehead. It was a lighthearted and fun night, even though you were sick. After watching another movie with the Parr's, they finally decided it was time to sleep, and helped lead you up to your guest room.