Queens and Brooklyn

Despite the battleground having been dark as they fought, the sky was still light when each of the heroes went their separate ways. Bucky and Allie were still beside Peter once Steve walked over to them.

"Can we all agree to stop doing this to one another?" Steve sighed as Allie stood to her feet.

"You mean playing the extreme version of hide-and-seek?" Allie grinned.

"That's one way to put it," Steve laughed as Allie wrapped her arms around him tightly. Bucky stood to his feet as he Steve turned to hug him. As he looked over, Steve gave Peter a smile. "Hey Queens."

"Oh, uh," Peter began to stammer. "Hello Mr. Captain, sir."

Bucky had returned to holding Allie as Steve's smile fell to a frown once more. Allie knew why he was upset, and chose to try and cheer him up.

"You realize I now have five years' worth of annoyance to accomplish now that I'm back," she grinned.

"I'll accept it," Steve gave a small smile.

Allie looked down to his arm and realized that his forearm had been injured. Letting her instincts from years prior take over, she walked up to him and looked at his arm. The shield was holding his arm steady.

"Steve," her voice trailed off softly.

"I'm okay," he lied.

"Okay, none of you are allowed to bullshit me," she said. "I just found out that I've been dead for five years and just fought against aliens. No bullshit."

"Okay," Steve nodded. "I'll be fine."

With a roll of her eyes, Allie looked towards the rubble of the Compound. She had a feeling that if she looked hard enough, she may find supplies somewhere. As she walked over, she was stopped by a familiar face. 

"Where are you going?" Wanda asked with a cocked brow.

"I need to find some form of supplies to take care of my brother's arm," Allie shrugged. "I figured there must still be something somewhere in there."

"You plan on searching all of that debris?" she smirked.

"Do you have a better idea?" Allie questioned.

"I do," Wanda said with a shake of her head. "Allow me."

Allie watched as Wanda walked over to the Compound's rubble, vaguely in the area that they had always had their medical wing. Watching in amazement, Allie saw the supplies making their way in the direction of Wanda. She had to admit, having a friend with telepathy came in handy. The supplies landing in Allie's arms, she gave a shake of her head and smile to Wanda.

"Thank you," she grinned.

"You're welcome," Wanda said as she nodded and walked off to see the others of their team that had survived the battle.

Allie turned back to Steve who she simply pointed at a nearby pile of debris for him to sit as she she quickly went to work. It was as if they had been transported to eighty years before. Steve leading the charge and Allie taking care of someone's injuries after. Bucky watched with pride as she went to work and Peter watched in amazement, only turning away when Allie cleaned and patched up Steve's arm.

"So, this is what you always did?" Peter asked as he cringed.

"Yes," Allie nodded with a smile. "It would range from anything like cleaning out a cut to stitching up a gash."

"Usually on Jim," Bucky grinned.

"He was the first that I ever had to patch up," Allie gave a small laugh as she wrapped Steve's arm.