Chapter (10) Choice

Start from the beginning

Taehyung saw how the kid rubbed his eyes with his small fist, small pout adoring his lips.

A soft small smile making its way to Taehyung's lips at an adorable sight.

He moved toward the kid picking him softly who hugged his appa burning his head in his neck…

Taehyung laid the baby down on his bed in his room upstairs as he sat for a moment beside the kid softly stroking his hairs, a sad soft smile on his lips…

"Ev-everything would be alright, right baby ?" He asked the kid more to himself as his eyes shined with tears…

"Y-your dada loves me right ? H-he loves us right ?" Taehyung asked again, nodding his head at his own questions, biting his lips harshly to refrain himself from crying.

The blue haired male pecked the kid's forehead as he made his way downstairs.

His eyes fell over the clock, the clock showing 9 O'clock, Taehyung couldn't help but get worried for Jungkook even after all this.

He sighed, slowly kneeling on the floor picking the kid's toys, but halted when his eyes fell over the shoes in front of him. 

Looking up, the blue haired male flinched, seeing the raven haired male looking down at him already.

Taehyung fell back on his back when a sudden fear rose in his chest, he whimpered from the pain as his bruises came in contact with the floor.

The pain caused Taehyung to curl into a ball, Jungkook looking at him silently. 

"Get up..." he looked up at the stretched hand of Jungkook who was looking away from him…

Taehyung bite his lips to stop his tears, as his heart clenched at the cold behaviour of the other. 

He stood up on his own only to wince in pain again. The blue haired male looked down as he turned around to leave but halted when the other Male turned him around.

"Didn't I tell you to not disobey me ?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised, making Taehyung gulp forcing his mind to remember what he had done now.

"Didn't I taehyung ?" Jungkook asked again as his voice became deep, taking a step toward the younger male who backed away, nodding his head rapidly.

Taehyung's breathing became shallow as his eyes shifted toward the Male's hands that were unbuckling his belt, his tears flowed down as he unconsciously shook his head, looking at the male with pleading eyes.

"Pl-please I-I am sorry, I d-didn't d-did anything.. I-I promise, pl-please.." he shut his eyes tightly but flinched when felt a soft touch over his cheeks, opening his eyes..

He looked at the raven haired male who had a sick smile on his lips. The male was looking at the shining tear of Taehyung resting on his finger tip.

"You know Taehyung, never shed tears so easily… they are just pathetic !!" The other bitterly chuckled as he left from there leaving Taehyung with his beating heart.

Taehyung sat on their bed, the clock showed 11 O'clock, and he was not able to sleep after what the raven haired male had told him, his mind trying to figure out the meaning behind those words.

The raven haired male was in the bathroom, as the sound of water running could be heard.

"They are just pathetic..."

The raven haired Male's words resonate in his mind as he stares at the floor blankly…

His trance broke when Jungkook's phone rang as he looked at the ringing phone…

Taehyung lifted the phone from the side table as his eyebrows frowned looking at the caller ID.

Office..

The phone rang continuously, Taehyung sighed and knocked on the bathroom's door but didn't get any response…. 

Maybe the raven haired male didn't hear the knock because of running water.

The phone rang again, this time Taehyung picked it up. But before Taehyung could speak, a girl's voice was heard from the opposite line.

"Greetings, I am speaking from L&T corporation, am I talking with Mr. Jeon Jungkook ?"

L&T corporation where Jungkook worked;

"Hello, I am his husband, he's busy at the moment." Taehyung softly said, trying to be formal. 

"Hello Mr. Jeon, I want to ask is everything alright ? Mr. Jeon has not come to office since last week, he hasn't given any leave.. So is everything alright ?"

The lady asked, her voice laced with formality more than worry, Taehyung's frown deepened.

"What do you mean by he's not coming to office, he is leaving the home regularly for office ?"  Taehyung asked, confused.

If Jungkook wasn't going to his office then where ?

"How can I know Mr. Jeon, he hasn't come to the office since last week. That is without any leave or information. Please talk to your husband. This isn't the first time Mr. Jeon, many times the same thing has happened. If this continues then the company will have to resign him from his job !!" The lady said, a little annoyed. 

"No..no please don't do that I will talk to him." Taehyung answered as he panicked over the resigning thing.

"Okay Mr. Jeon, Thank you for your time !!" 

Before taehyung could speak anymore the lady hung up the call.

The blue haired male looked at the bathroom door, as his mind got filled with millions of questions…

Where…??

Why…??

How….??

From When…??

He popped down on the bed, resting his forehead in his palms..

The bathroom's door opened with a cliche sound, as the blue haired male hurriedly placed the phone back disappearing into the blanket...

That night he made a choice,

Choice to follow the raven haired male tomorrow morning..…

But was it a good choice ?
________________________________*****
1447 words.

This is chapter (10).

Hope you liked it.

Do votes and comments.

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
_______________________________*****

I missed you all.

You know guys there is so much to come, but me and my insecurities, of making you all bore..!!
🤧🤧🤧

I will try to update early, hope you like it !!
________________________________*****

I will try to update early, hope you like it !! ________________________________*****

This is so....🥺🥺