"Joonie. Let's start with that," I say pointing to the chain now in his hands, then I point over to the bedside table on his side, "and, you can use anything else I have over there."

"Fuck yes," he growls.

"And our safe word is 'bonsai,'" I remind him, which was a safe word we used when we were younger. He chuckles at the memory.

"I forgot about that, but I'm all for using that safe word again," he croons out.

He wastes no time hovering over me and he starts to kiss me with urgency. He eventually leaves my lips and plants a trail of kisses on my body, stopping at my breasts to lick and suck at them. He then takes the chain, he had momentarily put aside on the bed, and attaches the nipple clamps on my hardened buds, eliciting a harsh moan from me. The feeling stings, but, it helps that Namjoon is kissing and sucking around my breasts adding marks and more pleasurable pain, he also kneads the side of my breasts which feels delightful mixed with the pain.

He starts to move down, trailing more kisses down my body until his face makes it over my core. I feel him lick up my folds leading to my clit, making me whimper, lightly. He reaches out and grabs the clit clamp attached to the nipple clamps and expertly attaches it onto my clit.

"Oh, Joonie," I mewl at the feeling of the clamp on my clit as his tongue continues to work its magic on my pussy. Because of the sensation I'm getting from the nipple clamps and clit clamp, it takes no time for me to cum on his tongue. He takes his time cleaning me up with his appendage, then removes his face and moves up so that he's face to face with me.

When I'm faced with him, I grab his face and take him into a scorching kiss, and I can feel him reach between us, lining his cock with my center.

The man plunges right into me.

"NAMJOON! FUCK, YES, DADDY!"

He drills into me harsh and powerfully just the way I fucking like it.

He lifts my legs up to rest my ankles on his shoulders and continues to pummel into me while holding firmly on my hips while I massage the side of my breasts, the sensation of the nipple clamps not letting up and giving that feeling I need to reach my peak.

I feel Namjoon gently remove the clamp on my clit and it is quickly replaced with his thumb as he rubs circles on it making me moan like a mad woman. I can feel myself tighten around his cock.

"Who's a slut for my cock?" He growls in a deep tone.

"I am, Daddy," I whimper out as I feel myself cum around his dick. He continues to thrust as I ride my high, and I find the strength to move our bodies so that he is now underneath me.

"Is my slut going to ride me just the way I like it?" My man croons out, questioningly. Fuck, I'll never get sick of his voice.

"Yes, Daddy," I say playfully as I wink at him and remove the nipple clamps off me. He knows exactly what I'm doing.

He's still inside of me and now I'm riding up and down on him while I secure the clamps on his nipples.

"FUCK!" Namjoon yells, as he grips tightly on my hips.

Back when we were together years ago, we discovered that, like me, Namjoon also likes nipple stimulation. He didn't think he would. But, one night, when I had thrown in nipple clamps for him to use on me, the man felt adventurous and had asked me to use it on him since he was curious. And, well, now, I make sure to give his nipples as much attention as he gives mine some. We made sure to talk through new experiences and always agreed on consenting about a new experience. Communication is key, and we have that down pat in and out of the bedroom.

"Daddy, I love riding you!" I moan out loud.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last long, baby!" He groans out.

I feel him tighten his grip on my hips as he slams right up to me, continuously, hitting me in the spot, and making me cum once again, followed with him releasing his warm seed inside of me.

I quickly remove the clamps off him and collapse on his chest.

"Fuck, you're perfect, Soo," Namjoon whispers in my ear as we are both breathing heavily, trying to calm down from the rigorous activity we just partook in.

We spent a few minutes with our sweaty bodies pressed against each other, his arms wrapped around me lovingly.

Then we jump in the shower, washing and massaging each other.

After, the plan was to use more toys, but we ended up just making love and falling asleep in each other's arms.

*********

A/N:

I debated doing this chapter, but thought it would be good to show their wild side but also to show how in tune both characters are with each other's bodies. They have a history and they've explored different territories. They know each other well and if there is something new, they communicate through it.

🎵Song to check out: "Addicted" by Joyce Wrice

Thank you for reading!!!✨
-MissD