Part 7

After walking for a while I eventually ended up back at my bed room. The walls are beautifully decorated. It's almost Victorian style. Deciding it was time for me to try to just lay down and I will give the decision tomorrow. Maybe I will be able to sneak out with the guys. What if they won't allow me to?

~A few hours later~

I dozed off a little and the sun was peaking through my window. Something in my head was telling me to put my hand in the light. Wanted to listen, but I don't want to feel my skin burning. But what if it won't hurt me and it is all a myth?? Slowly I inches my hand out like I was grabbing ahold of the light. Nothing happened. No burning or dying. My door slammed open startling me I pulled my hand back.

Maid: oh sorry miss I must clean your room. You should be asleep right now why are you awake? Do you need something?

Y/n: oh no I am ok thank you.

Did she see what happened? Should I say something?? No no they might do something to me. This is all weird. I know the guys can't go in the sun. But I just figured out I can. There is no boundaries. So if I wanted right now I could leave and Hansol can't stop me. Well maybe the maids and Butler's are his servants. They will do anything for him.

Maid: Alrighty just say and I will do.

I watched as she cleaned.  The sound of her spraying some type of cleaner filled my ears. What if some of them didn't agree with Hansol?

Y/n: umm miss..

Maid: oh my apologies I am the head maid Ms. Hyland

Y/n: Ms. Hyland do you always agree with whY Hansol does or says?

Maid:Always miss he has saved me on more than one occasion.

She exited my room after dusting a little bit. Obviously I might croak if I go to that stupid ball, but it might be my only way out of here, too.

Sorry it is kinda short about to be leaving for work. I hate my job. 😭😅