Part 3

After the whole ordeal I just went into  my bed room to think about this whole situation. I was drowning in my own thoughts until my door creaked open.

Tae: hey.. I feel bad.. You are a young girl and have to deal with all this chaos of the VHC. We probably shouldn't have brought you here. Maybe you would have been better without meeting any of us.

Y/n: Tae don't say that.

I feel my non beating heart fill with pain. Even though it's not pumping anything I still feel my emotions as I was human.

Tae: no all of us think the same way. We all deeply care for you and want what's best for you. But maybe you deserve the best in life. Namjoon well all of us were thinking that it is probably best for you to be with Hansol.

Tears formed at my eyes. Please no not this. My heart hurts again. Tae...

Tae: so Namjoon.. Is sending a letter to Hansol and it will arrive in the morning. We are going to let you live your live Y/n.

Namjoon: please have your things packed by morning. You can take the outfits we purchased for you.

How did I not see him come in? So silent. Joonie please.. I don't want to leave. I don't want to be with Hansol!

Namjoon: Also please do not call us any nicknames to stop this from happening it is for the best. Just know we all care and will love you for all eternity.

Tae: but it sucks when all of us do..

Namjoon: get some rest y/n goodnight.

He walked out and Tae followed right behind. But I want to stay with them. They are my best friends. Laying down on the cool silk bed sheets I close my eyes and drift off.

~next day~

My eyes opened wide. The bright candle blinded my eyes as I tried to adjust them to the room. Well today is the day.. They are allowing me to leave and be someone else's bride. The friends I have. You would think they would put more effort into helping me out with this. But I guess getting Hansol off of their backs was much better for them. I got dressed in a red Floral dress with black lace gloves to match and strapped on my black pumps. I put as much of the clothes in my suit case as I could and made my way down stairs. All of them were sitting on the couch and got up to watch me.

Tae: listen y/n it's for the best.

Y/n: no you listen I told you all I didn't want to and look where I am going. All along you wanted to get Hansol of your backs not be my friends again.

Jin: that's not wh-

Y/n: I don't want to hear it.

I opened the big double doors and there was a car waiting for me.

Driver: miss y/n your suit case.

I handed him my bag and he put it in the trunk as I made my way to the car.

Jungkook: goodbye y/n we will miss you..

I barely heard that as I got in and the car sped off. Maybe this won't be so bad I just got to get used to him that's all.

The picture is Hansol from toppdogg I never mentioned which one sorry in the first book lol. I am so tired. But I am doing this one hopefully slightly better with the emotions in this. Just playing dead by daylight during the waiting I am writing this story lol. ❤