Part 4

I looked outside window as we approached the huge palace. Still beautiful when I first saw it, meeting Hansol for the first time all over again. Gold lined the pillars, flowers were spread out in the shape of an H, the place itself I think was made out of marble. It looks like it was built a long time ago, but aged very well. Time as been good to this building. The car finally stopped right outside the doors as a tall pale man opened the car door for me.

Butler: miss hansol is waiting for you in the study.

Y/n: thank you.

He led me down to the study while taking my suit case from my hands.

Butler: I will show you to your room once your finished.

Nodding I knocked very lightly with the doors handle in the middle of it.

Hansol: come in!

Turning the knob I walk inside as Hansol sits at his desk. His eyes glance over at me and he smiles.

Hansol: y/n welcome! I missed seeing your lovely face.

Y/n: give me a minute to think about this whole bride thing please will you do that at least?

Hansol: straight to the point. I like it, but alrighty whatever your heart desires.

Smiling I walk over to see what he was doing. Paper were scattered all over the place. Letters from other vampires around the area. My eyes scanned a page and I don't think I should continue to read.

Dear Hansol,

Bring the girl to my palace on the east side of Seoul. It would be my pleasure to finally meet her, but very unwise to wed a mere mortal turned vampire. She is no pure blood. You and I both know we need to set things aligned again. Now for your own good and the seven boys who know nothing of this evil thing they have done. It needs to be done ASAP.

Best regards,

T.O.P aka Choi Seung-hyun

What things!? Am I going to die?! If I was still alive my heart would be racing right now.

Hansol: oh y/n would you be so glad to accompany me to a ball this weekend?

Y/n: where?

Hansol: At a dear friends house his name is Choi Seung-hyun I have known him for centuries if you will.

Y/n: I don't know I hate dancing.

I can't go..This is all too much. My life is in danger and he doesn't know that I read that letter. Or does he know?? Did he do it on purpose?

Hansol: oh but I thought you did since you loved playing the piano.

Y/n: it's an instrument with beautiful music just because I loved playing music doesn't mean I dance to it.

Hansol: haha your funny. Take time to think about my proposal. Now if you please let me be I must get back to work. Things I need to take care of.

I walked out of the room as fast as I could. To be honest I missed the guys, but then again they are the very ones who put me in this position.

Sorry for the long wait have been working sooo much here we go have an amazing night or day I am going to try and post a part every few days. Been planning what I am going to do with this one. Hopefully you guys will like it. Thank you for reading! 🥰