Part 2

??? : you look stunning my darling.

Y/n: Hansol? Why on earth would the leader of the Vampire Counsel come here all by himself?

Hansol: well my darling I couldn't stop thinking about you. The day I met you was the day my heart started to beat again well not really, but you get what I mean.

I stared at him in disbelief. No way! He isn't even my type I mean Hansol is very attractive, but I am very conflicted with how I feel right now with the guys. Ever since they told me how they felt I began to become distant from them. To be honest I feel uncomfortable because I care for all of them.

Hansol: so I came here to ask if you would be my vampire bride? You will have anything you ever wanted. I can give you things these boys can not.

Y/n: I deeply care for these boys.. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Not even for the finer things in life.

Hansol: y/n I can make your life better I promise. Don't you miss your mother? Your father? All of the boys used to be your friends until they became what they are.

His voice was parading around my ears and I hadn't noticed Namjoon walked into the room. Joonies face turned into a scowl.

Namjoon: you think you can just walts into our house and just do that to y/n?!

Hansol's lips curled into a smirk. Namjoon obviously didn't approve and glided over to him in no time. Looking to see if the others were around to help stop this turn to something even worse.

Y/n: Jin come here please!

Jin appeared right next to me and stared blankly at Hansol.

Jin: we heard everything.. You can't just take her or try to convince our poor y/n to be your bride it don't work like that.

Hansol: oh she would be very convinced if I took something very dear to her.

I don't know what to do I just want to live my life normally. I love the guys and never want to see them get hurt. Maybe it is for the best..

Yoongi: no not unless one of steals her heart first you can't do anything if she already loves someone. It goes against Vampire law.

Hansol: ha! You are correct because of how us vampires are. We are very emotional and love to spend eternity with the very person we cherish the most. Unless y/n has that person in heart I will take her to be my bride.

To be honest I do have someone in mind. But they have been distant with me lately. He didn't come to breakfast this morning which is weird.

Hansol: how about this I will give you a month and if nothing is said to me by then... Well then you will just have to see what I am capable of.

In just a blink of an eye he was gone. I am absolutely dumbfounded. This was put on me so fast and I didn't even have a choice in the matter. Jungkook walked in and noticed Namjoon was off the walls.

Jungkook: what happened? The rest of us tried not to eavesdrop.

Namjoon: all of need to meet in my room except y/n..now go!

Y/n: but it's my problem too I didn't have a choice now let me be apart of this discussion... Please joonie...

Shaking his he ran up the stairs until I couldn't hear his footsteps any longer I say sat down on the couch. Soo the first weeks of being a vampire is just difficult. Hansol was very nice the day I met him. What changed on the whole bride thing? Our proposal to keep me was actually not very good. Was he thinking about this when he met me? Why on earth would he choose me?

Namjoon: y/n can we talk to you?

Turning around all the boys were staring at me.

Namjoon: do you want to go with Hansol?

Y/n: no I would rather stay here with you guys..

I could feel my cheeks start to heat up. This one pair of eyes on can feel burning through my skin.

Namjoon: we made a compromise if you would like to hear it.

Y/n: go ahead anything to get out of this.

Namjoon: well yo-

Jin: you will need to choose one of us even if you feel nothing just act like it. We will go against the rules for you princess.

Namjoon glared at him.

Y/n: what?

Namjoon: yes only if you want to or we can see who you could fall in love with like umm take you out on little dates everyone of us.

Y/n: I don't know..

Namjoon: please give us an answer when you are ready. We will not force you.

Hoseok: we love you princess.

I am trying my best with this one to put a little more emotions withthe characters and how they feel. I hope you enjoy this part as I did making it. ❤