Epilogue: Bellatrix

Bellatrix's last moments and thoughts

TW: Insanity and violence

2nd May, 1998

Bellatrix was angry. She felt betrayed. Betrayed by her both sisters. She was thinking about that when the battle resumed.

Andromeda. They used to share the adventurous spirit. Andromeda used to admire her older sister. But she had turned her back on her family all those years ago. She married that filthy mudblood and mixed with him, having a disgusting daughter. Bellatrix had taken care of that. That freak was dead. Bellatrix stopped the abomination from continuing. She couldn't believe her blood was so contaminated. By mudbloods, by freaks, by werewolves. Disgusting. All because Andromeda couldn't keep her legs closed. She had betrayed Bellatrix. Andromeda was a selfish bitch and Bellatrix hoped that she suffered.

And Narcissa. Narcissa had always been weak. Bellatrix should've realized it earlier. It had started with their betrayal and dubious loyalties when Her Master fell all those years ago. Selfish. Narcissa had always thought about herself. She even let Bellatrix rot in Azkaban for 15 years. Lucius had been a coward as well. He had let The Dark Lord down so many times. And now Narcissa was a FOOL IDIOT. She had lied. She lied to Him. The Dark Lord. Bellatrix would never forgive that bitch for that. She was going to kill her. She was going to hunt The Malfoys one by one when Her Master wins this Battle, they were so close.

Bellatrix tried to retaliate with the three young witches in front of her. So young, so innocent. Mudbloods and blood traitors. They thought they could be a fair match to Bellatrix. Bella was unstoppable now. Her Master had taught her inexplicable and powerful magic. Bellatrix was going to finish them all. And Her Master. He was going to be so grateful. They would both rule the world. Bellatrix didn't need anyone else. Not a romantic partner. Not her sisters. She had The Dark Lord. He was everything to her. The only one that hadn't failed her.

Bellatrix wanted to hurt those witches. Kill as many as possible. She was going to do so thinking about her sisters. That would make her feel better. She threw the killing curse at the ginger girl. But it missed her. Fuck. It almost hit her. Bellatrix laughed in desperation. She was thirsty with power, drunk with anger. She wasn't thinking with all her senses. Perhaps she had gone insane, but she loved it.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER...YOU BITCH"

Bellatrix turned to the owner of the voice. The blood traitor of momma Weasley had spoken. She looked furious. Bellatrix grinned. She began laughing, mocking that woman. How stupid and insignificant people looked when they cared for mundane things like love... Bellatrix laughed and laughed. She was laughing so hard that Bellatrix almost got hit by a curse. She blocked it on time.

Bella got furious. She got furious every time someone dared to think they could out power her. SHE HAD THE POWER. SHE WAS INVINCIBLE BY NOW. Out of rage, Bellatrix launched curses, jinxes and dark spells to that stupid blood traitor bitch. But she blocked them all, every single one. Bellatrix got even more furious. That rage caused her to laugh even more involuntarily.

Then, Bellatrix felt a curse hit her right in the chest. It was as if someone had punched her so hard that she was out of breath. And then, Bellatrix felt an unimaginable pain. A pain so strong than it dragged her to the floor. Bella felt useless, broken, vulnerable and she hated that...

Her Master's roar was the last thing she heard before everything went black... And the last thing that Bellatrix felt was satisfaction. She had done everything for Her Master. She was dying for Him. Everything for Him...

*********************************************************