Chapter 7: Andromeda

TW: Death and Discrimination

June, 1971

Exams had been pretty stressful for Andromeda. She was about to graduate from Hogwarts. Well, she had to wait for her N.E.W.Ts to be over but Andy was pretty confident, the tests had been easier than she had expected.

But things had changed for Andromeda. In her mind, that was. She had been thinking what Ted Tonks had said, a lot. She started to notice the way her Slytherin friends talked, how they thought muggle and muggleborns were the worst, how they thought they were better than everyone else. Andy also noticed this with her sisters. Every time she had to be around Cissy and her boyfriend Lucius, she disliked that boy more. And ever since Bella left and married Rodolphus, she had been bloody different. Andromeda couldn't place anymore why muggles and muggleborns were so bad. And somehow, she started hating her fake life and hypocrite friends.

And of course, she started to notice him more. Ted Tonks. He hadn't tried to talk to her since their last encounter, but he smiled at her across the hall, like nothing had happened, he greeted her or winked at her. Andromeda observed as Ted's joy filled the room. How he and his mates had fun on The Quidditch field. How he didn't have to pretend to be someone he wasn't. How Ted didn't hate anyone. She just observed and didn't dare to do anything. But somehow, deep within her heart, she wanted.

It had happened again that morning. Andromeda as well as a group of Slytherins, including Cissy and Lucius, decided to study outside, since it was a beautiful day. Well, nobody was studying. They were talking shit.

"And then I got so angry, that I threw the food into the pool. And the peacocks jumped right after... Really..."

Lucius Malfoy was that kind of boy that adored being the center of attention. Sometimes he got so excited talking that he didn't realize he talked bullshit. And this moment was not the exception. The group of Slytherins were so hooked in the conversation, Lucius was their amusement at the moment. And obviously, Cissy looked happy in his arms.

"My father was furious... You should've seen his face..."

"You have peacocks in your house?" Drissy asked amused

"Yeah" Lucius shrugged

"Be careful, Lucius..." one of his friends mocked, Goyle or something "One of these days, your father is going to chop of your tiny cock..."

Everyone laughed. Andromeda rolled her eyes.

"Tiny? My cock is huge..." Lucius responded "Cissy loves it"

"Lucius!" she protested blushing profoundly. The rest laughed. Cissy hit him.

"Just kidding, sweety..."

"Of course, Malfoy..." they joked

"She owns you, mate" other laughed, a chubby boy named Crabbe.

Andromeda sighed profoundly "I thought we were going to study..."

"Relax, Andy" Jasper winked "We're just having a break"

"Andy the book worm..." Drissy chanted

"No... I really need to study as well" Cissy said as she grabbed her books

Andromeda smiled at her sister gratefully, she smiled back.

"It's just O.W.L.S Cissy..." Lucius hugged her, kissing her neck.

"So? I am really stressed..."

"Bloody easy..." Lucius rolled his eyes. Andromeda snorted, she had seen Lucius on the top of his nerves last year, when he took his O.W.L.S