Chapter 5: Narcissa

December, 1970

Narcissa had been invited to The Malfoys for the Holidays. She was excited. Things were working properly. Everything was dreamy. Narcissa might've been in love. Lucius had been perfect, romantic, a gentleman. If things went perfectly, Narcissa would marry him soon. Her parents were completely enthusiastic with the idea. Cygnus, her father and Lucius' father Abraxas, had been exchanging letters. Cissy's mother was happy that the girl had taken a good decision. Perhaps the only one that wasn't happy about the news, was Andromeda.

"I don't understand why you don't like him" Narcissa said as she packed her things.

"There's something cheesy about that boy, Cissy"

"Cheesy?"

"They are all the same" she murmured "Thinking they are better than everyone else"

Narcissa raised an eyebrow "What's wrong with you Andy?" she asked

"What do you mean?" her sister asked innocently

"You're acting weird" Cissy answered "You don't know anything about Lucius"

"I don't have to..."

"Andy! Can you just be happy for me?" Narcissa protested

The older girl sighed "Of course I am. Is just..."

"What?"

Andromeda had been saying weird things since they came home for The Holidays. Things like perhaps she is realizing things, perhaps things are wrong, perhaps everyone is bad... Blah blah blah. If Narcissa didn't know her well, she would say she had been bewitched.

"She is clearly worried she would be the last of us to get married. And she would be old and gray when she would find someone..."

That voice came from the doorframe. Both sisters turned to look and there she was, Bellatrix. The two younger sisters hadn't seen Bella since her wedding on the previous summer. She had felt a bit odd at the beginning of the ceremony. Narcissa thought perhaps she was nervous. But at the end of the night, Bella was like her old self. The three sisters had even cried and hugged emotionally about the whole thing.

"Bella!" Narcissa exclaimed. She ran to hug Bellatrix, who let out a little 'oof'.

The girl had missed her sister so much. The house wasn't the same without her.

"How was the honey moon?" Narcissa asked excited.

Bellatrix shrugged "It was fine... I'm just glad to see my sisters" she turned to look at Andy "You're not gonna hug your big sister, Andy?"

Andromeda smiled and wrapped her arms around Bellatrix as well. They hugged each other tightly.

"I missed you, Bella" Andy whispered

"Me too, sis" Bella responded.

Narcissa was happy that their relationship was the same. She was worried it wouldn't be the same after Bellatrix's wedding. Bella turned to look at her.

"I heard you won't be here this Christmas, Cissy" she said "That ungrateful brat leaves us for a boy" she whispered to Andromeda.

"Not any boy. A Malfoy"

"Oh, don't be jealous" Narcissa proclaimed, but she obviously blushed. The other two girls laughed.

"Cissy, don't do unfilthy things with Malfoy, please" Bellatrix joked

"Bella" Cissy was even more red.

"She is just fifteen" Andy protested

"Do you think he cares about that?"