You can be such a slut, huh? You managed to have a son with one of the six families, that's wonderful! Now worries, son. I will be meeting my grandson soon, he will be a fine tool for me to use

P.S
   The white petal of a rose is from your brother, he is excited to see his nephew as well

Sincerely yours truly:
Metajin Opas-iamkajorn

-----------

how? Why can't they just leave me and my son alone?

After years of feeling unfulfilled and empty, I finally found the people with whom I feel at peace. I have them: Bright, Chatri, and Sun. Why are these things keeping happening to me whenever I finally feel happy?

No, I won't let the psycho get near my son or Bright. I'm not the weak Omega they knew before. I'm going to protect them, even if it means that I should give up something.

in deep thoughts. I patted my son's hips softly to help him fall asleep. He's already asleep and sleeping soundly on my side, with my right arm under him and my right hand occasionally caressing his hair.

Staring at him. It makes me question a lot of things. What would happen to me if I had not given birth to Sun? What would my life be like if I had not met Bright and Chatri? What would be my situation if I were just born as an Alpha?

All of those are waiting for the right answers. But right now, I'm happy that Sun came into my life, and so is Bright and the others. They're my family, not those people who just want me for them to use as a tool to get what they want.

I have my own mind and my own decisions; this is my life, and I will be the one to decide which path I'm going to take. I will not let them interfere, not even my own parents.

   and not even him...

"Nggh...papa?" Sun spoke with a sleepy voice. I looked at him and caressed his eyes with my thumb.

"What's wrong, baby? Did you have a nightmare?" I asked, caressing his face. He groaned and snuggled closer to me.

"Papa Smwell's sad," he mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Sun can't understand why Papa Smwell's sad," he said with a tired voice. His eyes are slowly closing again, and he is clearly still sleepy.

I patted his hips softly again and hummed a lullaby.

"Don't worry, baby. Papa's going to be alright," I said in a hushed tone.

After a long lullaby, he falls asleep again. I decided to sleep on his side. I'm still scared because of the letter. After reading it, I made sure to tear it into pieces and throw it in the trashcan.

I don't know if I should tell P'Off about the letter. And I don't also know if Bright should know about this; he is a part of mine and Sun's lives now, but I don't want to put more burden and problems on his shoulders.

My head is getting fuzzy again. I already drank the medicine, so I'll be fine tomorrow morning. I snuggled my son closer to me and fell asleep, holding him tight.

Please, I just want them to be safe.

----
  3rd Person POV

"Shouldn't we help them? I mean, they're just kids?"

"Tell that to your son."

"Enough fighting; it's winning that we're talking about," my husband said. I reclined and placed my hand on the table. "We should not let anything happen to the child, considering what ability that child holds."

"We know that," the one on my left said. "That is why we're all here, aren't we? If one of us falls, that guy might lose his mind as well."

"What do you mean as well?" I asked, looking at the man with questioning eyes.

"So it's true?" The man next to him said.

"Unfortunately, yes," he answered.

"Is that the reason why he is not here?" My husband asked.

The man nodded. "They are currently keeping him locked up until he calms down."

"Poor man, losing his mate in front of his eyes is probably the most cruel thing to happen."

"And that is why we need to make sure that no such thing will ever happen again," my husband stated. "Mr. Noppanut and Mr. Ritprasert, both of you go to Jongcheveeva's mansion and help them control the man."

"Why would you need to help him? We need to make sure that they will not get a hold of Win and my son!" Vachirawit shouted.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, young ones today," Mr. Noppanut said. "Don't worry, kid; as long as the six families cooperate, then your mate will be safe."

"So you're saying that?" I finally spoke, and they turned their heads in my direction. "Jongcheveevat's mate... died?"

"Yes, and the saddest part is that his mate is actually pregnant as well," Off said. "I think his mate's name starts with G or something."

After so many discussions concerning the safety of all the members and friends of the six families, We ended the meeting. Vachirawit left first.

I'm worried for Win. Jongcheveevat had lost his mate, and losing a mate is one thing that can lead you to being insane. I'm glad I did not let go of it before. I could've died for them if it wasn't for him too.

"Honey?" I heard his voice. He wrapped his arm around my waist, making me look up to him. "Let's go back."

I smiled, "Sure."

Win and Bright are both strong. And I doubt that they would need a lot of help from us. I trust Win in your safety, Vachirawit Chiva-aree.

---
🔪👀Hehe✌️✌️
  ‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️