💜 Chapter 30💜

Start from the beginning

"H-how do y-you kn-ow ab-out m-my bru-ises"
she asked beliwered and clutching onto her shirt.

"Ah actually I changed your clothes and that's when I saw those Bruises"
he replied shrugging his shoulder like it's a normal thing for him.

"Y-you ch-changed my c-lothes with-out m-my per-mission"
she asked being embarrassed and aslo a little shy.

"You were looking so uncomfortable in that dress that's why I changed them. Now remove it"

"H-huh"

"Just remove it y/n I am not going do anything okay"
he said removing her hand from her Shirt.

"Let me help you"
He said scooting closer to her and covering her legs with the duvet as she was only wearing his shirt and her inner garments only. He started to open her shirt button making her cheeks to show a beautiful blush on them. She was feeling very nervous Because he the first guy who is going to see her like this. it's not like he have not seen her body but the fact she is facing him so closer to herself and is totally in her sence.

He didn't open all the buttons of the shirt , he only open some button. Gently grabbing the shirt from the collar he let it fall down her shoulders making a beautiful view to come in show. Her Beautiful collarbones were now visible and he was eyeing her neck , shoulders and collarbones like it is some kind of meal.

Coming out of his trance he slowly picked the first aid kit to treat her Bruises. Sliding his finger under her bra strap he removed it from her shoulders making her eyes to widen in shock , a gasp left her mouth and she immediately clutched onto his hand and looked straight towards him and now he was also facing her.

"I need to apply the cream there angel, it's okay I will not do anything"
removing her hand from his he gently put it down on his thighs.

"Hold me angel cause it's gonna hurt a little"
he said looking in his eyes.

Without uttering a word y/n just placed her head in the Crook of his neck , her one hand clutching his shoulder. He felt a beautiful sensation in his stomach and a little turned on because of the sudden closeness.

"A-aah"
she hissed in pain

"It will fade away soon"
he said applying the cream on her shoulder when he felt her deepening her in his crook and her grip tighten on his shoulder but he was not feeling any pain Because of the grip. Her grip was just like a five years old kid soft and small.

"A-ah"
and again she hissed Because of the burning sensation but this time he was able to feel a little wetness on his shoulder. He felt her tears on his shoulder and her grip tightened making her knuckles to turn white.

"Just a little more and it will be over angel"
he was done applying the cream on her left shoulder and now It was time for second one , the right one.

Slowly pulling back from her he was able to see her red eyes and her wet cheeks, slowly lifting his hand up he kissed her tears away and looked in her eyes softy.

They both were just looking at each other without saying anything and soon his eyes land on her red lips , slowly moving forward he decreased the gap between them making y/n to move a little backwards but that didn't stoped him.

He kept moving forward and now y/n was lying on the bed and jungkook was hovering over her small body

He kept moving forward and now y/n was lying on the bed and jungkook was hovering over her small body. Her shirt and bra stap was still down showing her upper cleavage and her beautiful collarbones. Gazing in her eyes jungkook again started to decrease the gap between and now he was just inch apart from her and finally his lips met her. Kissing her slowly and softly knowing she is not a experienced one. He was not aspecting her to kiss him back because she don't know how to, he tries to enter his tounge in her mouth to explore each and every corner but she being innocent didn't know what to do. He softly tug her lower lip and his teeth but still she didn't open her mouth, but he didn't stop kissing her.

And a soft low moan escaped her mouth when he slide his cold hand under her shirt caressing the side of her small stomach. And he immediately pushed his tounge inside her mouth and started to explore on the other hand y/n suddenly feel a totally different sensation in her body, she placed her on his shoulder when she felt out of breath but he was not in the mood of breaking the kiss any soon and again she felt a tug on her lower lip, she arched her back when she felt that she can't hold anymore her body needs oxygen and she started to land some punch on his shoulder.

And when he felt like she is out of breath he in broked the kiss but not without brushing his tounge on her lower lip and pulling it with his teeth.

They both were breathless, he attached their forward and saw y/n who was breathing heavenly closing her eyes  , her chest rising up and down in a rythem , her upper cleavage was on show and her beautiful collarbones as well and he was able to see her red bra and suddenly felt turned on by that, he was able to feel himself getting hard.

And he started to kiss her cheeks , and made his towards her jaw and neck. He started to place some open mouth kissed on her jaw and neck making her to arch her back and her head fall a little back because of sudden sensation In her body. He was kissing her Beautifully and his hand started to move upward, feeling her ribs , rubbing them smoothly knowing that she have some Bruises there as well. She arched her back moving her hips a little how upward when she felt his cold finger to move a little closer to her bra. And a moan escaped her mouth when he found her weak spot and started to suck harder there. Leaving a beautiful hickeys on her neck but she come back to her sense when she listened her own moan and immediately stoped him going further.

"I-i don't w-want to do t-his, i-i am re-ally s-sorry b-but i-i can't"
she apologized feeling embarrassed, closing her eyes and a tear escaped from the corner of her eyes making his heart to clench a little seeing her tears, kissing her tear away and softly pecking her eyes he pulled himself away and her sit infront of himself.

"Let me finish my work,hmm" he said softly removing her hands from her shirt which she was clutching, and started to do his work of treating her Bruises

he said softly removing her hands from her shirt which she was clutching, and started to do his work of treating her Bruises. Somewhere in his heart he wanted to go further and make love with her but he respect her decision, he don't want to force her to do something she don't want to do.

______________________________________

Hello angels how are you, I hope you all are fine. And this one was a little big I guess.

Hope you guys liked the Chapter and also please click the star down here, seeing your comments and votes motivates me. But only some of you are showing your love, most you guys just come , read and left.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

LOVE YOU ALL 💜❤️
BORAHAE 💜❤️💜

______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED........

______________________________________