SOMETHING IN THE WAY SHE MOVES

JENNIE

Irene insisted to pick me up since she got to borrow a car from her Uncle. I also asked her to help me get one even just for two months. I think it's not practical if I'll buy one since I'm only staying her for a short while so I should better rent.

We arrived at Blackbird and I smiled knowing it's in this beautiful Penny Lane Street. I already expected how it would look like because Lisa used to draw it before and show me her dream company. So yes. A black matte building with wood accents and a silver signage. This is how exactly she envisioned it. I am just so happy she got it now.

When Irene's car stopped, my heart started to pump fast. A lot of thoughts are going on in my mind right now. How will Lisa react when she sees me? For sure she will be cold towards you, Jennie.

The moment we stepped in, I tried to compose myself. Somehow people inside made me feel comfortable. They greeted us warmly and even guided us to the fourth floor huddle room for the meeting.

"Welcome, Ms. Kim. Welcome to London. You know, Lisa really ordered to have our meeting at the huddle room beside her office. We just usually had some of our clients at the second floor." Rocky said after he introduced himself to Irene and while we're on the elevator. We already knew each other before. Lisa used to bring me to their get together way back.

"Ms. Kim, Cher ditched her office from the third floor now just to see you. She really missed you. And by the way, if ever Lisa's going to accept Chanel, us, the dream team will be the one handling your brand." He said and smiled at me.

"Cut the 'Ms.', Rocky. We used to be friends." I said.

"What? You used to be friends?" Irene was surprised.

"Irene, he's Lisa's colleague at Skylar before. Also some of the Creatives later." I said and she was shocked. She even praised Lisa for having her old colleagues now here with her.

"We were all jobless. And everything we have now is all because of Lisa. She didn't forget us to be with her in chasing her dreams." He said and I smiled.

We entered the conference room and I am impressed of the setting. I already expected the interiors of the whole building to be like this. Very much of "Lisa". I am smiling. I am so happy that she has this now and I am so proud of her.

Reese, Gene, the twins, Marcus, Yin and Cher hugged me tight! God. I remember those nights that we were having fun at the Beatles inspired bar while I was pregnant with Rion.

We all settled and we're just waiting for Lisa.

"Sorry. You know what day is today, right? She probably spent more time this morning with Ri. But don't worry. She's on her way." Rocky said while they offered me coffee and some food at the center of this long table.

We were all talking about Chanel until we heard someone opened the door. I know who it is even though I am not looking at her behind me while they all gazed at her. The perfume. Still the same. She's still wearing the perfume my father let me name when he launched it. Lisa was the first one to try it before. And I am surprised she's still using the same scent.

The blood in my heart is becoming aggressive and it's like coming out of my chest. I can't breathe. God.

She faced me.

Lisa.

In her gray suit, Korean pants and a white Chuck Taylor sneakers. How can I forget how good looking she is when until now she's still on pompadour hairstyle that she really loves?