Chapter 3: Guest, options, and Adrien is what...?

Start from the beginning

Alya turned to Marinette and had the audacity to say, "Marinette you are the worse person ever you should apologize to Lila, then maybe Adrien will like you." And with that she snapped.

Marinette stood up and slammed her hand on the desk shocking everyone in the room and she glared at everyone in the room (minus Chloe). They all got quiet and suddenly the atmosphere became so thick you could practically cut it with a knife, they all quivered under her glare, even Lila.

"THAT'S IT! Listen here normally I wouldn't give two fucks about you guys but you're really testing my patience today. For once in your life use at least one brain cell in that head of yours, if you even have one! Anything that bitch says could be easily looked up in google and be fact checked but NOOO you are all too ignorant for that. So, it's not my fault that you guys are dumber than a fish and that would be an insult to fish. Honestly, Rose you have Prince Ali's FREAKING phone number. You could literally fact-check with him for any of his current events. And you say I'M jealous? Like the F am I supposed to be jealous of? Dumb bitch has sausages for hair. And me liking Adrien? How the hell did you even come up with that, like seriously I. DON'T. LIKE. HIM. Lila can have him for all I care cause I don't date spineless idiots GOD. NOW ALL OF YOU SHUT IT, GO SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS."

And with that they did as they were told for once. Marinette took and deep breath and sat down. Luka, Nino, Juleka and Kagami finally arrived and saw that everyone was acting weird. Nino asked Chloe.

"Babe, what happened?" Chloe looked at Nino grinning ear to ear "You guys are not gonna believe this. Here I took a video of it I'll send it to you."

They looked at their phones with wide eyes, looked at Marinette and back at their phones. Nino was about to open his mouth when, "Don't you dare say a word I'm still a bit peeved so if I were you, I'd wait till I'm a bit calmer."

They all quickly nodded and went to their seats as the bell rang. Ms. Bustier came in and did attendance, everyone was too busy trying to calm their hearts that they didn't notice that she came in with someone. As Ms. Bustier called Marinette's name she looked up and saw Aaron. Her mind went blank. She quickly texted Nino.

M – NINO LOOK UP NOW!!!

N – What's up?

M – JUST LOOK UP!!!

Nino looked up and to say he was shocked was an understatement. Nino cleaned his glasses to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Sure enough he wasn't hallucinating. Marinette and Nino both looked dumbfounded. Aaron looked up towards them and gave a small wave and winked.

"Alright class as you can see today I came with a special someone, let me introduce to you all Mr. Aaron Deng or as you will be calling him Mr. Deng. He will be joining us as my assistant today, so if you have any questions in class feel free to ask either one of us." Ms. Bustier announced.

(Time skip after class)

Marinette looked to Aaron and signalled him to go outside. Aaron left first and Marinette dragged Nino out. Once they were out Marinette looked at Aaron arms crossed and gave an annoyed expression, while Aaron just stood there smiling. Nino could have sworn he saw a pair of angel wings and a halo above his head.

"Well, are you going to explain or am I going to have to call my father?" Marinette asked more like demanded.

"Well, His Majesty asked me to protect her highness at all costs and what better way to protect her highness than by being close to her at her own school. His Majesty said and I quote 'Protect the Princess at all costs and if she gets even a single scratch on her it will be off your head.' I don't know if you know this your highness, but I quite value my life." He explained while rubbing his neck. They both sweat dropped at this.

~Ping~

Marinette opened her phone and saw that it was an email from her mother causing her to groan. She opened it and saw it was the guest list for her ceremony and the list of candidates for her future fiancé. She opened the list of candidates first.

"Holy sh-"

"Ahem, your highness it's not quite lady-like to swear." Aaron reminded her, Marinette scowled but Nino wanted to laugh knowing that it was a bit too late to say that.

"My god look at this, there has to be over 100 names in here. Huh what's this? What the! Why is his name here." Nino and Aaron looked at her confused to what she was talking about. "Nino check this out, why is Adrien's name here?"

This made Nino even more confused and read, "It says here on the description he's the son of Duke Gabriel Agreste and cousin of His Highness Prince Felix Graham de Vanily of England."

Marinette also realized something bigger "OH MY GOD HIS NAME IS ON THE LIST THAT MAKES HIM A CANDIDATE AS MY POTENTIAL FIANCE. NOOOO" She crumbled to the floor.

"Master Nino is there a problem with the Agreste boy? Also, your highness please get off the floor dirty." Aaron asked as he helped Marinette up, who just kept on mumbling the words 'spineless idiot'. Nino looked at poor Marinette and facepalmed as he said "Oh trust me you do not want to know." (Don't worry Felix will come later, just be patient.)