42. His House

[Y/N POV]

Finally, we have arrived at his house or I can say his mansion. He has a huge house and I couldn't take my eyes from his house. "What are you staring at? Let's go inside or are you going to stay here?" Jay talked to me who still amazed with his house. "Aish, this girl" he took me by my hand and dragged me with him to inside his house.

 "Aish, this girl" he took me by my hand and dragged me with him to inside his house

Woah, now I understood why the whole students put him as the richest kid. They called him that with reason, not only the outside was breathtaking but his interior was also amazing. I wonder how long should I work really hard to have a house like his? Then, as we walked more to the living room, we were greeted by a beautiful lady around in her early fifties. "Oh, hi mom. You've arrived earlier than I thought" oh so the lady was his mom. "Hi Jay, I miss you so much" she said and hugged Jay tightly. I knew she must have missed her one and only son so much. "Here, I bought you this" he handed his mom the flower we have bought earlier. "it's so pretty, I didn't know you have good taste, Jay" she complimented Jay. "And by the way, who is this pretty girl right here?" His mom came closer to me and it made me nervous. "Ah, good evening, Mrs. Park. My name is Y/N" I introduced myself to his mom and bowed at her. "So, are you Jay's girlfriend?" she asked me and made me blushed. "Mom!! Please, don't make her feel uncomfortable in here" Jay told his mom. "I'm not, I just want to know if she's the one who made my son madly in love and decided to come back to Seoul by himself" she said while giggling and I looked toward Jay who has a huge red hue on his cheeks. Was he blushing? "I'm just his friends, Mrs. Park" I spoke to his mom. "Don't be so formal around me, just call me aunty or mom. Maybe someday you'll be my daughter in law" she said and tapped my shoulder. "Mom, where's dad?" Jay changed the topic quickly. "Ah, your dad is still in LA because of the sudden meeting. He said he will take the night flight and will arrive here tomorrow morning" her mom explained to him and he just nodded. "I think you should rest mom. You must be really tired because of the long flight" Jay told his mom. "To be honest, yes. It was a really long ride and I was a little bit tired, but after I met Y/N, all of my tiredness fade away" she said and looked at me. "Mom, please stop. I've never seen you became this cheesy" Jay said while covering his face with his hands. "Haha, okay okay, I will stop. And Y/N please make yourself like at your home. Jay, please tour her around this house. I will be in my room if you guys need me" she said and walked away to her room. "Should we go to my room?" he said and I just widen my eyes when I heard the word 'room'. "Please, do not think too far. I won't do anything nasty to you" he said to me like he could read my mind. "S...sure" I said and follow him to his room.

.

.

.

[Jay's room]