32. After Match

[Y/N POV]

After the match has ended the 5 of us swiftly ran to the team to congratulate them. Our school won 2 points ahead then Saebom high school, which scores were 88 and 86. "Congratulation  oppa" Yura congratulated Heeseung oppa as soon as she saw him. "Ehmm.... I'm still here and I played with him as well" Niki said while glaring at Yura. "Sure. Congratulation to you and Jake oppa. You guys did awesomely" Yura said to Niki and Jake oppa while Heeseung oppa just looked at Yura happily. "You guys should dating already" Jungwon teased both Yura and Heeseung hyung. "What do you mean? I don't like Heeseung oppa" Yura said but I knew she was lying because her cheeks were full with a red hue, as well with Heeseung oppa. "Neither me as well, I don't develop any feelings for Yura" Heeseung oppa defenced himself. "Just admit it already. Your face has become as red as a tomato" Teased Sunghoon oppa. Meanwhile, the rest of us just laughed. "Btw Y/N, are you busy tomorrow?" Jake oppa asked me all of sudden. "Me?" I asked him back while pointing to myself. "Ofc you, who else in here has the same name as yours" he said while giggling. "Ah, I don't know, why?" I answered him. "Ah, nothing. I just want to ask you if you want to hang out with us since today is the last day of this semester" he added. "Ah, that's true. Umm... maybe I can join you guys since I don't have anything to do tomorrow" I said and it made Jake oppa's face lit up. "Why you're so happy, Jake?" asked Sunghoon oppa. "It's because Y/N noona is going to go out with us tomorrow" Niki said while looking at both Jake and me. "Can I join you guys?" Yura whined while making puppy eyes. "Sure, you can go with us as well, Yura" Heeseung oppa said while ruffling Yura's hair a little. "Eyy... Just say it already if the both of you have been dating each other" Sunoo teased them. "No, we are not" Both Yura and Heeseung oppa said spontaneously. "Maybe not yet" Heeseung oppa mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

.

.

.

[Time Skip- Tomorrow After hanging out]

[Y/N's house – Y/N POV]

"Thank you guys for driving me home, I have a lot of fun today" I said while waving at them. "Sure, see you next semester, Y/N" Yura said and they drove away to take Yura home. Then I entered my house with a huge smile plastered on my face. "Why you're so happy?" asked my mom. "Ah, I had a lot of fun with them today" I said. "I'm happy too that you can have friends like them" My mom said and smiled at me. "Bye, mom. Rest well" I said and went straight to my room.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

I was delighted because both my parents granted my wish, they let me traveled back to Korea and continued my school there, while my parents stayed in LA but they will go visit me occasionally, especially my mom, she will go and check me from time to time. I didn't mind that, at least they have let me go back to Korea. I couldn't wait to meet my friends again, I'll go back to Korea tomorrow and will attend Dwight next semester.