10. Sunoo

It was a tiring day at school, Yerim went somewhere with Jisung to celebrate Jisung's birthday, they had asked me if I wanted to go with them but I refused because I didn't want to be the third wheel on their date. Actually, I was planning to visit my mom at her work. I walked past Dwight high school, all the students were waiting for their driver to pick them up, then I saw a bunch of girls came out of the school and surrounded something or someone, I couldn't see it clearly because they gathered around there. But later I saw a group of males surrounded by the girls, at first, I didn't care about that and wanted to walk away but then I realized it was Jay's gang, they were surrounded by the girls. I thought they must be really popular in their school, but there's no need to be doubted because all of them are good looking. I took a deep breath and started to walk then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me inside his car, I was panicked and screamed. Then the boy spoke "Hey, calm down Y/N, it's me Sunoo" I looked at him and he smiled at me "Yah, you scared me, I thought I was got kidnapped by someone" I hit his arms. "Hahahaha, why would someone kidnap you?" he said while laughing "Idk, maybe for money? But why you pulled me?" I asked him confusedly "Oh about that, I want to bring you somewhere, are you busy today?" he asked. "No No, Not at all, but...." I stopped in the middle of my sentence "But ??" he looked at me. "Actually, I was planning to visit my mom at her work but you kidnapped me" I laughed "Yah, I didn't kidnap you" he acted sulky "I don't know you can be this cute" I pinched his cheeks and made him fake cried "It was not that hard" I rolled my eyes "I just tried to act cute in front of you though, but are you okay?" he said. "What do you mean?" I answered "I mean, you wanted to meet your mom but I took you away, is that fine?" he said a little bit worried "it's fine, I haven't told my mom yet" I smiled at him "But where are we going?" I added "it's a secr..." he stopped when my stomach started to make the loudest gurgling sound "Let's go to the restaurant first" he told his driver and so the driver drove us to the nearest restaurant.

[Time Skip-Restaurant]

"Can I have your order, mam, and sir?" asked the waitress "Ah, I want a ribeye steak with mushroom sauce and one soda, how about you Y/N?" Sunoo asked me but I didn't answer because I was too focused on the menu, all of them were damn expensive, I thought in my mind, I couldn't pay it even if I only ordered the drink. "Yah, Lee Y/N" he yelled a little bit and made me came back to my sense "Ah... me, Just one ice americano please" I ordered but when the waitress wanted to leave Sunoo stopped him "Wait, I'm not done yet" he said and I looked at him confusedly "Why don't you order some food Y/N" he looked at me concernedly "I'm not that hungry" I lied but he got me "Don't lie I know you're hungry" he said sternly, I didn't know he could be this scary "Please add one more ribeye with mushroom sauce" he told the waitress "Ah, okay so there is two ribeyes, right?" the waitress made sure our orders and walked away. "Why did you order me the ribeye, I cannot afford it" I said. "So that was the reason why you didn't order some foods?" He asked and I just nodded. "Y/N, it's not good for your health, you need to eat. About the bill, don't worry I'll pay for it and I'm already planning to pay for lunch. So, no need to worry." He said and smile at me. "How can I repay you?" I asked "No need to pay me back Y/N" he replied "No, I want to repay it" I begged him. "How about you accompany me today?" he suggested "To where should I company you? And don't you hang out with the rest of your members?" I asked "No, they are busy with their own activities so I need you to accompany me. Can you?" he whined at me "If that the only thing I can do to repay you, then yes." I said and he smiled widely "Thank you, Y/N" he said. "But, btw how did you know I was in front of your school?" I asked "Well it's easy, I saw you" he answered while taking his phone out from his pocket. "How? I mean there were a lot of girls surrounded you, how could you find me?" I asked him completely confused "I used my sixth sense" he joked "Tsk..." "Hahaha, chill, I saw you when I wanted to get into my car and I thought why don't I go somewhere with you, that's how I kidnapped you to here" he explained. "Have you told your parents about this?" I asked "I haven't" he answered calmly and looked back to his phone "Yah, how if your parents get worried about you?" I hit his hand "I'm a big boy now Y/N, they won't worry about me so don't think too much about that. I have done this every single day with my members" he said "wow, I'm amazed at how your parents don't worry about you. My mom always worries about me if I don't tell her where I go" I said still completely amazed by his parents. "Maybe it's because you're a girl, that's why she worries a lot about you" he said and I just nodded. We talked with each other until our food came. Actually, I was surprised because we shared a lot of things in common, Sunoo and I became a really close friend within no time. I enjoyed my day by accompanying him. He's a friendly, cute, and kind boy I've ever met. I never met a boy like him before and actually he's the first guy friend I had ever had.