33. Why She Seems Familiar?

[Jay POV]

Today was my first day in Dwight. When I came to school all the students started to look and whisper about me but I just shrugged it off. I walked directly to the principal office to get my schedule, I knocked on his office and he let me in. "Ah, nice to see you again, Jay. How was LA?" the principal asked me. "Nice to see you too, Mr. Kang, and I've got a lot of fun in LA" I said. "Ah, this is your schedule for this semester" he handed me the schedule. "Thank you so much, Mr. Kang" I bowed to him, ready to leave his office but he suddenly spoke again. "Ah, perhaps are you willing to join back to the basketball team? Since Our team is one player short" he exclaimed. "For almost a year, you haven't found someone appropriate to replace me?" I asked. "That's true, we couldn't find anyone better than you" he said a little bit shy. "I heard last semester our school had competed with Saebom high school and we won. Am I right?" I questioned him. "You're 100% right but still we didn't get a higher score like when you still joined the team" he said again. "So, who replaced me as the captain? And how you guys played if you are lack with one member?" I asked him while raising my eyebrows. "Your friend, Heeseung has in charged as the captain and we took Jake as our member but I think we cannot use him for a long term since he's still the soccer captain. So, will you join back the team and be the captain again?" he begged me. "Sure, I will but with one condition" I said. "What is that?" he looked at me seriously. "I won't tell Heeseung hyung that I will take back my position, so I want you, Mr. Kang to tell him about the news" I said. "Sure, I will call him and I will tell him that it was all my decision" he said. "Good, I'll take my leave now" I said and walked out of his office. When I stepped out of Mr. Kang's office, I accidentally bumped into a girl and she dropped her belonging because it was my fault to not look at her, I apologized and helped her to pick up her things. "I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to where I was going" I apologized. "It's okay, it was also my fault to not notice you" she said while picking up her things. "Perhaps, are you new here?" I asked her. "No, I'm not. I'm so sorry but I have to go now" she bowed at me and walked away as soon as we've finished collecting her belongings but why I felt like I have heard that voice before, her voice sounds familiar to me and the left side of her face also seemed familiar. Have we met before? I couldn't look at her face clearly because her long hair covered it so I only could see her side feature. When she ran away, her bagcharm which was a teddy bear fall of.

The teddy bear also looked familiar to me

The teddy bear also looked familiar to me. What's wrong with me? I kept shaking my head and made the students in the corridor looked at me oddly.

.

.

.

.

[Y/N POV]

I woke up late today, as a result, I came to school late. I have told Sunoo last night to not pick me up this morning because I wanted to go somewhere first but because of my stupid alarm, I couldn't go eat breakfast at the café near my house with my mom. I have to take the taxi otherwise it would turn into a nightmare if I late for the first day of school. When I've arrived, I ran as fast as possible to my class but then I bumped into a tall guy and made all of my belongings fell to the ground. He quickly apologized to me and I did as well. "I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to where I was going" he said while helping me collected my things that have been falling scattered on the floor. "It's okay, it was also my fault to not notice you" I told him. After we finished picking up my stuff, I bowed to him and ran to my class, even though the bell hasn't rung yet but I was too embarrassed to look at him. But when he talked, I felt like I have heard that voice before, but I have no courage to look at his face. He seemed new to me, I have never seen him around the school but why I felt like I have already met him. Who was he and have we met before?