13.Chamber Café

We have finished our last class and it was time for me to go to meet Sunoo, but there was a problem. It was raining so hard, how I could go there, I didn't even bring my umbrella but Yerim saw my worried expression. "Don't worry Y/N. I'll bring you there" she patted my back and I looked into her eyes. "But how? Will uncle Jung come and pick you up?" I asked. "No, he's still at Jeju with his business. I'm going home with Jisung. Just come with us, we'll drop you there" she said and smile at me. "Does Jisung alright with that?" I asked worriedly. "Definitely yes, I've told him about you and Sunoo. He's very happy for both of you, right babe?" while she said that, Jisung came to us and back hugged Yerim. "Ofc, I'm happy if you're with Sunoo. We're going to be a big family" Jisung chuckled after he said that. "Thank you for the ride but we aren't dating" I said but got responded by Yerim "Not yet". "Let's go, babe, Y/N will be late for her date if we keep talking here" Jisung said and intertwined his and Yerim's hand. Meanwhile, me, I just followed the two happy couple from the back.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-Chamber Café]

"Thank you so much, guys, for the ride" I thanked them. "No problem, Y/N" I got replied by Jisung and when I wanted to enter the café, Yerim yelled at me "Good luck with the date, honey" and left me dumbfounded. I went inside the café and tried to look for Sunoo. He was sat in the vacant space and waved his hand, so I could see where he was. "Oh, hi Sunoo. I'm sorry for coming late" I apologized while taking my sit. "No. No, you're not late. I've just arrived here a couple of minutes ago, so it's fine. What do you want to order? I'll go to the cashier and order it for both of us" he said and gave me his brightest smile. "Me? Just one ice americano, please" I said "How about the cake?" he asked, I shook my head as the answer. "No, you should have one" he told me. "Um... just order the same cake like yours" I said, he just gave me an okay sign as the answer and went straight to the counter to order our foods and drinks. After several minutes he came back with our orders and we started to dig our food. It was about 10 minutes of silence then Sunoo started to speak "Did you enjoy the lava cake I've ordered for you? I didn't know what you like, so I thought you would like the lava cake" he said. "I like it, thank you" I said and smiled at him "Glad you like it, wait there's something on your face" he said and I tried to wipe it with the tissue but failed. "Let me help you" Sunoo helped me to wipe something from my face. Our faces just inches away from each other and it made me blushed so hard and so was with Sunoo.

.

.

.

[??? POV]

'Took Y/N and Sunoo picture when Sunoo tried to help Y/N wiped her face' "Just wait tomorrow Sunoo, I'll spread this rumor all over the school" said ???

.

.

.

.

.

[Y/N POV]

After Sunoo helped to wipe my face there was awkwardness around us, nobody dared to talk but I felt uncomfortable with the situation so I decided to break the silence by starting our conversation, I cleaned my throat and started to talk "Btw, why you asked me to come here?" "Nothing important, just want to meet you" he smiled. "Uh?" I looked at him completely puzzled. "Hahaha, your face was so funny when you were confused. Okay, actually there is something I want to talk with you" he said. "what's that?" I replied but he stayed silent for a moment. "It's about your mom" he held both of my hands and I just looked at him with a face full of questions. "I have talked with my parents last night about your mom's position at my parents' company and they agreed to move your mom to a better position with a better salary" he said but I was still didn't get what he tried to tell me. "Huh?" I replied and he sighed at first and then took a deep breath before he talked "Y/N, I'm is the son of K company. My father aka Mr. Kim is the CEO of K company. Last night, after I had taken you home, I had a serious discussion with my parents. I told them I wanted to help you by changing your mother's position to a better one, but if you ask me what kind of position will she get, I still don't know about that, but you don't have to worry because it's must be a better one than a cleaning service" when he stopped talking, I stood up and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, Sunoo. How can I repay all the kindness you've given to me? I'm jubilant right now. please tell me how can I repay you?" I thanked him while still hugging him. "You don't have to do anything to repay me, I'm happy when you're happy. But maybe I'll ask you something in the future" he said. "I'm willing to do whatever you'll ask me to do in the future" I said happily but when I realized I still hugged him, I immediately released the hug and apologized to him "I'm so sorry for hugging you all of sudden I was too eager after you said that news. Once again I'm sorry Sunoo" I said. "No need to apologized, I'm happy when you suddenly hugged me" he smiled. "But your mom will get this information tomorrow along with her new position, so can you keep this news a secret for a day? and we can visit your mom tomorrow after school" he said. "Sure, I'll zip my mouth for today, I cannot wait to see my mom's priceless expression when she hears about this news" I said still felt blithesome. "She will be jubilant after she heard about the news and wait for me in front of your school gate, I'll pick you up tomorrow after school" he said. "You don't have to..." he shut my mouth by putting his index finger in front of my mouth. "Y/N, you have promised me to do whatever I told you and now you want to break the promise?" he looked at me with a serious face, I sighed before I answered him "Ugh... fine, I'll wait for you in front of my school gate tomorrow, don't be late". "Yes, mam" he answered me while doing something silly.