21. Last Day

I went to school on my own because Sunoo said he had something to do, so he might late for school but he promised he would pick me up after school but I refused because I wanted to go somewhere with Yerim and created our last memories together. Now, I'm in front of my school gate for the last time, I took a deep breath before I stepped into my school for the last time. I didn't know why, but it felt painful. All the memories I have had in this school with Yerim made me teared up but I tried to hold it back. When I went to my class, I saw Yerim smiled at me, it made me sadder than before and Yerim realized the sadness on my face. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked me as soon when I sat on my chair. At first, I didn't reply to her, only looked at the floor. "Y/N, we have promised to each other that we won't hide anything behind each other" she said while patting my back and her words made me burst into tears, Yerim seemed startled when I cried all of sudden. "Hey, it's fine. You can cry as much as you want, but after that please tell me what happened" she comforted and hugged me. it took me more than 10 minutes to cry. "Are you okay now?" Yerim asked me with her worried face. "Yeah, I felt slightly better than before" I said still not looked into her eyes. "Mind to tell me what had happened to you?" she asked me. "Actually, today is my last day in this school and to meet you" I started to tear up again but I held it back. "What do you mean?" she asked me completely puzzled. "I'm going transferred to Dwight next week and today is my last day here" I said and she suddenly hugged me. "So, it's mean you'll leave me alone here?" she asked and I just nodded at her. "I'm happy for you, Y/N because you can get a better education there and don't be sad, we still can meet each other outside the school, right?" she tried to cheer me up but I knew there was a sadness she hid behind her smile. "That's true, we still can meet each other, but you're not alone you still have Jisung. Meanwhile, me? I don't have someone" I pouted and Yerim giggled at my sudden cute expression. "Yah, did you forget about Sunoo? You have him, silly" she said and laughed at me. "Oh yeah I have him and about him" I stopped and made Yerim looked at me with a serious face. "Actually, Sunoo was the one who transferred me to Dwight" I said but Yerim still didn't get it. "He asked his parents to pay my school tuition in Dwight until I graduate and his parents agreed with that. That's why I'm going to move to Dwight next week" I said and Yerim just gave me an O mouth shape as the answer. "See, I have told you before. He must have fallen for you, that's why he desperately wanted you to be with him" Yerim started to tease me again. "Stop it, he did that because he thought of me as his sister, after his noona left him for continuing her studies abroad, he was left alone and became lonely but when I met him, he changed to his old self. That's why his parents are willing to do anything to make Sunoo happy. And he just thought me as his sister nothing more than that" I said and Yerim just nodded her head. "Should we go somewhere after school? You can bring Jisung with us" I asked Yerim. "How about your mom?" she asked me back. "She's fine with that, she was the one who told me to go somewhere with you and Jisung" I replied and smiled at her. "Cool, let's go to the amusement park and I heard there is a new beautiful night market. We should go there after playing in the amusement park" Yerim suggested. "Sure, but how can we go there?" I asked. "Ah, that's easy we can ride Jisung's car" Yerim replied with excitement and hugged me tightly, I'm happy cuz I could spend my last day with my bestie.

.

.

.

[Author POV]

Meanwhile, Jay was on the other hand. he went to school without excitement. When he arrived a lot of girls surrounded him but he didn't care and walked straight to his locker.

[Jay POV]

I opened my locker for the last time and when I was grabbing my things, I got greeted by my members but I didn't in the mood to greet them I continued to grab my things and slammed my locker hardly and walked away to my class. But when I was walking someone grabbed my hand and dragged me to the rooftop, it was Heeseung hyung.

[Rooftop]

"What's going on with you?" Heeseung hyung asked me as soon as we arrived at the rooftop and the rest of my members looked at me too. "Nothing happened with me" I replied coldly. "You totally not looked alright, Jay" Jake said. "Just tell us what's going on with you, hyung" Jungwon said and the others nodded their head. I stayed silent for a moment before took a deep breath and answered them. "Today is my last day here" I said while sighing and all of them gasped in unison. "What do you mean, hyung?" this time Sunoo asked me. "I'm going back to the USA tomorrow" I said. "But why Jay?" Sunghoon asked me. "I have no choice than followed what my parents want. They have registered me to my new school there and I'm going to be transferred there next week" I said and looked at the sky. "But why? There must the reason why your parents take you with them" it was the first time Niki questioned me. "I don't know too, they just said because of their business and I have to go with them" I said and they suddenly hugged me. "We'll miss you, Jay" Heeseung hyung said. "We'll never replace your position in this group, we promise" Jake said and I just smiled at them. "But, will you come back here?" Sunghoon asked me. "Probably, I'm not sure about that, but I hope I'll come back here one day before we graduate" I replied and they smiled. "Should we go somewhere after school and make our last good memories with Jay hyung before he goes?" Sunoo suggested and all of us agreed with that, after that we went to our class to start our first lesson. "Hey, Jay, don't leave our group chat, and please stay in contact with us" Jake said while we were walking to our class. "Of course, I won't leave our crazy group chat" I said and all of us laughed together.