30. A Hamper

The next day

[Y/N POV]

As usual, I came to school with Sunoo but this time the other students didn't look at me oddly, I thought they have heard the news that Sunoo is my cousin. First, I went to my locker to take some of my books and then I headed to my first class which was math. When I entered the class, Yura waved at me and indicated me to sit next to her, so I went and sat with her. "Y/N, we're going after school, right?" she asked me immediately after I put my bag on the table. "Sure, but I haven't told Sunoo yet. I'll tell him after school, don't worry" I ensured her. "Oh, one more thing" she said and I looked at her while raising my eyebrows. "Have you asked Sunoo about Jay?" she asked me. "I haven't, why?" I lied to her since Sunoo said I shouldn't tell anyone about Jay. "Nothing, I thought you have asked him about Jay because yesterday you seemed interested in Jay's story" she said while giggling and I just smiled.

[Magical Time Skip – After School]

"Let's go, Y/N" Yura said as soon the teacher left the class. "Okay, but I still want to put this in my locker" I said while taking my books. "Okay" she said happily, after that we went out of the class and headed to our locker. When I've arrived at my locker, I saw Sunoo and his friends there, so I greeted them "Hello guys" "Hi, Y/N" they answered me in unison. "Oh, Sunoo-ah I won't go home with you today, I'm going somewhere with Yura" I told Sunoo. "Oh, okay. Call me if you have done, I'll pick you up" he said. "No, No. No need to pick me up, I'll go home with Yura, just pick me up tomorrow" I said to him and he seemed worried. "Fine, then take care of yourself" he said still looked worried. "Okay, don't worry about me. I'll take care of myself" I ascertained him. "Have you done, Y/N?" asked Yura and I nodded my head. "Let's go, bye boys" she held my hands and waved to the boys. "Where are we going?" I asked her while walking beside her. "Don't know. How about we go to the café first? I'm kind of hungry now" she suggested. "Sure" I said.

.

.

.

.

[Time Skip – Home (I'm sorry guys, I didn't have any ideas)]

"Bye, Y/N see you tomorrow at school" Yura said before she went home with her brother. "Bye" I waved at her and then entered my house. "Hey Mom" I greeted my mom who was watching the TV. "Oh, you're home? How was your day?" she asked while I was putting my bag on the sofa and sat beside her. "It was good, I have a lot of fun with Yura" I answered and my mom just nodded. "Oh, Y/N there was a Hamper for you" my mom told me. "A Hamper? Where? And from whom?" I questioned my mom. "I put it inside your room since it said for you and I don't know from whom because there wasn't the name of the sender. Perhaps it was from your boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me you already have a boyfriend?" my mom started to tease me. "Mom, I don't have a boyfriend yet" I said and went to my room. When I entered my room, there it was. My mom put the Hamper on top of my desk, but I was curious, who could send me a Hamper. No one knows my address only Sunoo, Yura, Jisung, and Yerim knew about my house, could it be from Sunoo? Because Yura just went out with me, if it was from Yerim, she would've texted me before sending it, and Jisung wouldn't give me Hamper all of sudden. I guess it was from Sunoo, I should ask him. At first, I thought there would be a note but there wasn't any note, it was just a beautiful Hamper.

after I took out all the stuff from the box, there was a note at the bottom but it just said: "Hope You Like It"

after I took out all the stuff from the box, there was a note at the bottom but it just said: "Hope You Like It". I immediately called Sunoo to confirm if the Hamper was from him.

[On the call]

Sunoo:

What's wrong Y/N?

Y/N:

Were you the one who gives the Hamper?

Sunoo:

What Hamper are you talking about?

Y/N:

The one that you sent to my house.

Sunoo:

Y/N.... you didn't call a wrong person right? I didn't send you anything.

Y/N:

Huh? You didn't?

Sunoo:

No. Try to ask your friends from your previous school, maybe they were the ones who sent that.

Y/N:

Maybe, I'll ask them later. Sorry for disturbing you in the middle of the night.

Sunoo:

It's fine. Good night Y/N.

Y/N:

Good night.

After the call has ended, I tried to message Yerim and Jisung. Both of them didn't understand what I was talking about, they said they didn't send anything to my house. So, who would give me that Hamper? It still became a question for me and perhaps will be an unanswered question forever.