3. I'm Sorry

Finally, it's time for lunch, Yerim and I currently at the canteen try to find an empty table for us to sit. Yerim spotted an empty table and we quickly go there. we enjoy our food when suddenly Sally aka the queen in this school approaches our table and tells us to move. "Why we have to move to another table?? We found this table first." Yerim asked Sally and her gang calmly. "Yah, you've known who am I right?? So, you don't have any right to against my conversation. Move now." said Sally sternly. "What if I say no?" Yerim replied but now she sounds mad. "Tsk... I said move NOW." Sally yelled at us and made the whole students in the canteen looked at us. "Let's go, Yerim-ah. Let's not cause any commotion in here." I whispered to Yerim. "No, this girl should know the manners. I should teach her some manners, her parents might never teach her manners when she was a kid" Yerim said while pointing her finger to Sally. "What!? What did you say?" Sally said and she almost slapped Yerim but luckily, I was quick enough to catch her hand. "I'm sorry Sally for causing this commotion and made you wait for a moment but we will go now. once again I apologized for what she had done and said to you." I apologized to Sally and dragged Yerim out from the canteen. I dragged Yerim to the rooftop and told her to eat our lunch there. "Yah, what did you do? I could've taught her some manners if you didn't stop me." Yerim said while eating her lunch angrily. "You should've thanked me for that, if not you will be in the principal office right now." I said while munched my food. "Even though she's the daughter of the principal she should know the manners. We got the table first but why she suddenly came and told us to move, it was impolite for a girl like her. All of us have known her as the daughter of the principal but because of her father's position in this school she became arrogant and bossy and I hate that. She always dismissive everyone but not with her members." She spoke like a child complaining about her bad day to her mother. I just laughed after she said that, she looked like a child. "Yah, why you're so childish, just shrug it off. We should know our position in this school, we cannot do anything. So, start from now just obey whatever she wants otherwise we will get in trouble." I said to Yerim and she just sighed as the reply.

[Time Skip]

Finally, the school has done and actually today is the last day of school, but my activities don't finish, I still have a part-time job that I have to do. I bided my last goodbye to Yerim before I headed to work. I work as a cashier at XXXX supermarket, it's the biggest supermarket in Seoul many people come there to buy their groceries. I always go there after I finished school, although my salary isn't that much, still, it can support our needs for at least 2 weeks. When I arrived at the supermarket, it was already crowded many people came to buy their groceries and I remembered today is Friday and tomorrow is Christmas, no wonder why many people came to buy their needs for the Christmas celebration tomorrow. I was wondering if I can go somewhere tomorrow with my mom when my co-mate called me for helping her to handle the customers, "Y/N, can you help me to do this?? Please open the other cashier so they can pay there, the queue is too long and get in the way for the other customers who want to shop." Said one of my co-workers. "Sure" I answered her and quickly ran to my spot and opened the cashier. I've done handling the costumers, my previous co-workers who talked to me told me to go around the store to help some costumers who may need some help to find their things. I did what she has told me. When I walked around, I accidentally bumped into someone and made the person dropped his things. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you. I'm really sorry." I apologized and realized that I had spilled his coffee on his hoodie. "I'm so sorry to spill the coffee on your hoodie, if you don't mind, I'll wash it for you and give it back." I said while looking to my feet. "Arg... what happened to me today why I have a really bad day." he yelled in frustration. "I'm really sorry, I didn't do it on purpose." I kept apologizing to him when he wanted to speak one of his friends called him. "Oi Jay, what took you so long? Hurry up, we want to go to the restaurant now, Heeseung hyung already starving. Hurry up before he gets mad at you." "Um... I didn't mean to be presumptuous but I don't want to cause you more problems so please give me your hoodie. I'll wash it and I promise to give it back to you." I said to Jay, I guess that's his name since last time his friend called him that. "how can I trust you?" he said while raised one of his eyebrows. "I work here you can come anytime you want." I answered him and smile. "Here, I'll come here tomorrow at 12 sharps to get back my hoodie, no excuse." He said while handing me his hoodie. "I'll try to make it" after I said that, he walked away to his friends. I quickly put his hoodie inside my backpack so I wouldn't forget it, after I put his hoodie inside my bag, my boss called me to his office. I was kind of scared because I've never been called to his office before.