Chapter 6

Harry

tw: mentions of suicide/suicide attempt

She fucking pisses me off.

Diana Ashford fucking pisses me off all the time. Why did I think going to help her babysit those kids would be a good idea. Especially when I could have hung out with Niall, or gone over to Benson's place to fuck again.

I'm blaming that little voodoo child. I don't know how she did it. But she worked her little voodoo magic and made me think hanging out with Diana, wouldn't be so bad.

I have to hand it to the kid, she has a way with words.

The funny thing was we were getting along quite well for a moment. I actually found myself kind of enjoying myself, only a little bit.

I even fucking stared at her while she was putting her hair up. I stared her like some lovesick boy who has a crush on the prettiest girl at school.

I mean, I won't lie and say Diana isn't beautiful, because she is. It's like she doesn't even try half the time to look the way she does, and for some reason, it fucking pisses me off, just as much as her fucking incessant need to pry into my private life.

If she didn't talk as much, we would have gotten along fully today, but then she just had to ruin it by opening her big fucking mouth and bring up my nights at the park.

And, it just made me snap out of the this warped reality where Diana and I actually can get along, and I came to my senses.

By remembering how much Diana Ashford really does fucking piss me off with her annoying ass self. It also made me remember how Diana and I are never going to get along or be friends.

Ever.

That's why when she was pulled away by that little voodoo child, I got out of there as fast as I could. I walked all the way home and down to the basement stairs to my bedroom, flopping onto my bed and beating up on myself for running after Diana Ashford to ask if she needed help. I should have never even fathomed the idea in the first place.

Curse that little voodoo child and her witchy ways.

You know there is another underlying reason on why you ran after her. My subconscious bugs me. But no matter what it says, there is no other reason on why I ran after her. Not a single one.

So, now I'm staring up at the ceiling while I lay flat on my back on the floor of my room. Just thinking about how pissed off my father is going to be about me skipping out on morning training with him because I decide to waste my time with Diana Ashford.

I didn't even mean to skip it at first, but when Niall called and said he was thinking of going to Juno's for an early lunch, I jumped at the chance to hang out with him. I haven't been able to hang out with him as much as I like, and I kinda miss my best friend.

Of course I then had to let Benson tag along, seeing as she was naked in my bed at the time the call came through.

She gave me these stupid fucking puppy dog eyes and a shameless pout, that was just begging me to let her come with. I badly wanted to say no and tell her to fuck off, but I didn't, and I let her come with us, only to leave her to go spend the afternoon playing fucking Babysitter's Club with Diana Ashford.

Again, fucking curse that little voodoo child.

Now, with my idotic choices of skipping training, going to lunch, and hanging out the one person I now hate the most; I am going to fucking hear it from my dad. He is going to be fucking livid.

"Harry Edward Styles, where the hell were you today?" my dad comes barrelling down the stairs.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.