First Date; Linda and Isaac

Linda's POV:

I'm in my room finishing up on the final touches of my makeup. Why? Because today is my date with Isaac. And I am so excited! 

I have been looking forward to this ever since Isaac asked me out. I picked the place where I would like to go for our date. It's a pizza place/arcade that I love going to once in a while when I have some free time. The staff and owner there know me and they know that I'd like to keep my presence there a secret. Cause if my fans knew about the places where I like to hang out at, they'd all want to come just to see me. Don't get me wrong I love my fans, it's just there are days when I need a break from them every once in a while, you know? 

Anyway, I finish my makeup by applying my favorite nude lip gloss. I smack my lips and smile at the ending results. I put the lip gloss away and check the time. It's already 5:30 which means Isaac should be here soon. I scooched my chair away from my makeup table and make my way to my living room. I live in a condo in the city. I could live in a penthouse with the money that I make, but I thought it would be too much space for me so I chose a condo instead. 

Just as I was about to sit down on my couch to wait, I hear the doorbell ring. That must be Isaac. I rush to the door and grab the knob and open it. And there stood Isaac. He wore a white tank top with a denim vest over it and he wore light denim jeans. And in his hand was a bouquet of daisies. 

"Hey Linda," Isaac greets me, "I know you said to pick you up at 5:30-ish but I was just so excited that I couldn't wait any longer."

I giggle and assure him, "It's fine Isaac, the timing doesn't matter."

"Oh, okay good," Isaac sighs in relief. Then his eyes widen in recognition and he hands out the bouquet, "I got these for you. I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked so...." He trails off at the end. 

I smile brightly at the sight of the daisies and take them out of his hand. 

"Actually, daisies are my favorite," I tell him and take a sniff of the flowers. 

Isaac smiles with relief, "Really?"

"Yeah, they have been since I was a little girl," I tell him, "come on in while I put them in a vase."

I invite Isaac inside and walk to the kitchen, grabbing an empty vase I had on the middle of the dining table. I take the vase to the kitchen sink and turn on the faucet, filling the vase with cold water. 

"Your condo is really nice," Isaac comments from the living room. 

"Thank you," I say to him as I turn the faucet off. 

"But, to be honest, I thought you lived in a penthouse like most celebrities do," Isaac expressed.

"Well, I thought about living in a penthouse but, honestly, to me, they have way too much space that I wouldn't know what to do with," I told him. 

"Oh, that's understandable," I hear him mutter to himself. 

I place the daisies in the vase and place the vase back on the dining table. I smile at the sight of it then head back to the living room where Isaac is. 

"You ready to go?" I ask Isaac as he was checking out the TV remote. 

He quickly puts it back down on the coffee table and replies, "Yes, yes I am."

I silently laugh as we make our way out of my condo. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We took the bus to Johnny's Pizza and Arcade, that's the name of the place. Isaac was surprised and excited to be here. He told me he's never been here before. I told him that this place has the best pizza and the most fun games ever.