He's Showing Signs 3

Jennifer and Jordan

Ugh! I cannot believe George and Ally! 

George purposely canceled my plans that I had with mom. And then Ally had the nerve to say that my mom would rather be with her dad and herself than be with me. I was so close to punching her. But instead, I called her a b****. Her face was filled with shock after I called her that. And then I ran out of the house with my mom and George yelling after me, but I just ignore them.

I ran to the beach and I continued to run, hoping to an area on the beach where no one can find me. Not mom, not George, not Ally, anyone!

I finally slow down and stopped running. I find a flat rock and go over to it, taking a seat. Then I watch the sunset beyond the sea, the beautiful scenery was helping me calm down. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths, feeling the sun's warmth on my face before it leaves. But then my peaceful moment was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Jen?" I open my eyes and turn to my right, finding Jordan standing there. 

"Jordan? What are you doing here?" I ask him. 

"I sometimes like to come here when I have nothing better to do," Jordan says, taking a seat on another rock next to me, "but now that you're here, I have someone to do it with."

I take my attention away from him and turn it back to the scenery in front of me. 

"So what brings you here anyway?" Jordan asks. 

I didn't say anything at first. I wasn't sure if telling him my family problems was a good idea. I mean, can I trust him? Can I believe that he won't judge me over it?

"Jen?" Jordan calls for my attention, with an actual look of concern.

I sat there still silent but figure that I might as well take a chance. "I fought with my family today."

Jordan looked surprised. "Really?" 

I nod my head and tell my story, "My mom and I had made plans for today, just the two of us, but then George came in and purposely ruined our plans by getting mom to do something else with him instead. And then Ally had to step in and open her big mouth saying that my mom would much rather be with George and her instead of being with me. And what she said hurt me, so I let my anger take control over me and I called her a b****."

"Woah," Jordan whispers.

"Yeah," I sigh, "and after that, I ran as fast as I could. I just ran and ran until finally, I find myself here." 

I didn't hear a response from Jordan after I've told him all this. Which was the reaction I was worried about receiving.

"You must think I'm over-reacting about this huh?" I sigh and snuggle my head into my arms.

"Actually, I don't," He finally answers.

I raise my head and look at Jordan, who had a look of sincerity on it.

"You don't?" I ask him.

Jordan shook his head, "No, I kinda get how you're feeling." 

I raise my brow a little and curiously look at him. 

"It's true," Jordan tells me his story, "see, I never got along with my dad. He was always a hard guy and he and I never really see eye to eye so we always end up fighting. So one day when I was 16, I got into a terrible argument with him and finally I couldn't stand it anymore so I left home. And I found myself here and I got myself a place of my own and everything. I still keep in contact with my mom but I haven't spoken with my dad since."