𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

I leaned down, my hands reaching behind my back and unclasping my bra, letting the fabric fall off of my chest as my lips connected with his. I cupped his cheek gently, my fingers walking down his stomach to the hem of his shirt. I slid my hand under the fabric, caressing the taut muscles under my palm in slow, steady movements. 

My gaze wandered back to his shoulder where his arm was supposed to be attached. I couldn't help but frown a bit. "I'm so sorry for what happened to you, Bucky..."

Bucky furrowed his brows, shocked I would say such a solemn thing in the middle of something intimate. "It's fine... All that matters is that I'm here with you now."

My frown slowly curled into a grin as I slowly slid off of him, my hand sliding over his groin gently as I grabbed his metal arm off the table. "Wouldn't you just love to choke me out with this?"

His eyes widened at my words, reaching out with his flesh hand and grabbing the metal. He brought it to his shoulder, the mechanism whining as it clicked back into place. the vibranium fingers wrapped around my throat, my body being thrown forward into a pair of lips.

Normally, I would try to retaliate and take over, but this was a moment that was too good to let go of. My hand moved to the back of his neck, my lips parting as his tongue slid into my mouth. My fingers tangled in the ends of his brown hair, tugging on it gently as he pushed us both over. I fell on my back, my arms on either side of my head down with his fingers wrapped tightly around the skin. 

He stared down at me. His icy eyes pierced into mine as if they were daggers drawn from sheer glaciers. A look that I had never seen before. Or had I?

His hands were quick to work on my shirt, tugging it off with impressive speed. His metal hand moved to the groove in my back, pulling me close so he could kiss and mark all over my chest. A small grin spread across my lips. He was cute when he was so eager. His fingers crept up my skin, tangling in my bra strap before unclasping it successfully, allowing for my breasts to fall loose in front of his eyes.

His breath hitched in his throat. It had to only have been not long ago that we had any intimate moments. Why was he so surprised now?

I clearly didn't have time to think before his impatient hands moved to his own shirt, pulling it off to reveal a chiseled, but scarred chest. A sight that I could see thousands of times over but, would never get enough of. My hand grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down into my breasts. His lips were quick to suction onto my skin, making dar hickeys all over my chest as sinful and quiet moans leaked from my throat.

As moments passed, the rougher he got with me. His hands grabbed at my waist, finding the zipper to my jeans and tugging it down before doing the same to my pants altogether. Cold air hit my skin immediately, making my eyes shut tight.

However, my hand managed to find the bulge in his pants not too long after. A moment of kissing really does things to a man. My palm pressed against it, rubbing in slow circles as my hooded eyes flickered to meet his. A groan left his lips, pulling my pants off all the way to leave me in nothing but the thin fabric of my panties.

He couldn't continue as I made my movements rougher, my fingers finding his belt and unbuckling it hastily. I was starting to match his impatience. A whine left my lips, feeling my core begin to ache silently as my thighs shifted together. Any friction was good, but I couldn't find much when I found myself whining.

I gripped the waistline of his boxers, tugging them down to reveal his cock. My breath hitched, my lower lip clenching between my teeth. The aching in my core grew louder, my thighs rubbing together to create any type of friction that would subside it.