𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

MATURE WARNING: smut <3, for the rest of the book, thank you!

Our bodies were tangled with each other as we stumbled through the hotel room door. My hands gripped the back of Bucky's shirt, trying to desperately pull him closer as our lips were delved into each other. It brought back a vivid, lustful memory of mine.

...

SEPTEMBER, 1989.

I pulled my tank top over my body, taking a deep breath as I turned the shower on, steam quickly filling the room. The shower was my one time of peace, the one time I didn't have to think about anything other than the hot droplets of water dripping down my back.

My slow breathing halted when I heard heavy footsteps around the corner.

In front of me stood the Soldier in nothing but his boxers and a towel draped around his neck, his abs glistening with sweat caused by the steamy room. His hungry eyes scanned my figure up and down like he was starving for any part of me. My breath hitched at the sight.

"What are you staring at?" He smirked, stalking closer to me.

I quickly turned away, pretending to focus on the shower pressure, "Nothing at all."

I could feel him standing behind me. "Hmm, still standing here not completely naked...what a goddamn shame." he hissed.

"You could always take my clothes off for me," I smirked, still not turning to face him.

"You'd like that wouldn't you..." he chuckled as his hands snaked around my chest beginning to roam my body.

I leaned back into him with a sigh, knowing I was safe with him.

His hot breath pricked my nerves as he whispered, "Such a good girl..." into my ear sending a wave of shivers through my body.

The heat of his body mixed with the steam in the air. His metal hand moved to the clasp of my bra strap. The titanium was warm from the water, contrasting how it normally felt against my skin.

Slowly, my muscles relaxed against his touch. My head fell back against his shoulder, giving me the view of his icy blue eyes. They were focused on his work, earning a laugh from my parted lips. The strap unhooked as the bra fell loose around my chest, falling down my forearms. He grasped the strap with his flesh hand, hanging it on the wall with my other clothes.

"Did you have some trouble, pretty boy?" I whispered, the sound of the shower becoming background noise to our soft breathing.

"Shhh...I'm not good with this kind of thing." He whispered in response, his hot breath drifting over my lower lip as his hands snaked around to my stomach.

"I thought you always bragged that you were good with your hands..."

A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. "You enjoy this, don't you?"

"How could I not? The more I rile you up, the better the end result is."

Titanium fingers ran up my chest, tracing the center of my breasts. My breath caught in my throat as my hand reached back to grab his waist, pulling him against my back. His hand cupped my breast gently, his thumb teasing my nipple. My eyes widened as a small whimper left my lips.

The Soldier let out a low chuckle, a deep resonating sound from his chest. His flesh hand moved down my skin as his metal hand gently caressed my breast. I bit down on my lower lip harshly. My back arched off his chest.

His fingers moved under the waistline of my underwear, tracing the sensitive skin below it. Another whimper left my lips, louder this time as if I were begging for more.