𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Bucky, of course, got to the car after Sam did. I noticed the two talking before they got in the driver's and passenger seats. I furrowed my brows slightly as my legs stretched out across the back three seats. I could see Bucky's smirk through the rearview mirror.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked, tilting my head.

Bucky made eye contact with me through the mirror, "Because I was the last one to the car meaning I'm the one who takes you out for dinner."

Sam stifled a laugh as I placed a hand on my head, "You want a cookie or something, sweetheart? Because it sounds like you're asking for a reward." I teased.

Bucky narrowed his eyes, "Whatever. Sam, backseat. Lucy, in the passenger seat."

"Okay, Sergeant Barnes." I mocked as I slid into the passenger seat beside him.

Bucky put the car in drive and looked back at Sam, whose arms were crossed and a pout on his face. I laughed, "Someone's angry they got kicked out of their co-pilot seat."

Sam rolled his eyes, "I'm my own pilot, I don't need either of you." He responded, looking out the window.

My head tilted to the side slightly, turning to look at Bucky's side profile.

Sharp jawline.

He cleared his throat when he noticed my gaze on him. I shivered, turning away and leaning on my hand as I watched the tall buildings go by. We ended up at a Chinese restaurant in the heart of Baltimore, somewhere casual but with the best food.

"Just because you compliment my handling of the shield, doesn't mean that we're okay after what happened with Dr. Raynor." I finally spoke up as we were all eating.

Sam and Bucky both looked at each other before back at me. Bucky put down his chopsticks and crossed his arms, his gloved hand tapping his opposite forearm. "About me leaving you?"

I let out an exasperated sigh, "No Sherlock, about how good these noodles are. Yes. About that. I want you to tell me exactly what happened in Siberia."

Sam turned to Bucky, taking a bite of a dumpling. "I agree with Lucy, I wanna know what happened In Siberia." He repeated as if mocking me, making me raise a brow.

Bucky looked between the two of us before his gaze landed on me, "I wanted... to leave because I was afraid seeing the old compound would... trigger some memories."

"So you didn't think I could handle it?" I asked.

Sam rose a brow at Bucky, who looked down and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. He cleared his throat, "Well... no, I didn't think you couldn't handle it. I just thought it would bring back a time I think we'd both like to forget."

I nodded and looked down, "So... your arm. How did you lose that?"

"Tony Stark blew it off."

My eyes widened at that, looking up into his eyes. "I'm sorry, he what?"

Bucky bit down on his lower lip, taking another bite of his rice. "I tried taking off his arc rea-"

My hand went under his chin to close his mouth. "Chew before you talk to me. One thing I'll never get over about men, you all have no manners."

Sam and Bucky both choked on their food at that. Sam glared at me, "For your information, my mama burned manners into the back of my head!" he yelled.

Bucky put a hand up, "I've lived in the forties! I think I know my manners!"

I tilt my head and sighed. A small smile was drawn onto my lips as I ran a hand through my hair. "Look at you two, so offended over a small comment. Anyways, you may continue, Bucky."