𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"What favor did you ask of the Wakandans?"

My voice broke the silence between us in the small room we had been given. It's surprising that the Wakandans were letting us stay a night to fulfill whatever it was he had requested. Especially after freeing Zemo. It only occurred to me now that I had never cleared my name from the UN bombing. They threw me in jail instead.

"A new suit for Captain America," Bucky responded, taking off his jacket.

"Then why'd you have to whisper it?"

He turned back to me, "That's a secret you'll find out later-" his brows furrowed in a wince, his flesh hand moving to cover his metal arm.

My eyes widened, standing and walking over. "What's wrong? What hurts?"

He attempted to flinch away from me, but no weight could be put against the arm. My lips pressed in a thin line, my hand moving to his lower back to guide him to the bed.

"The electricity made it malfunction, didn't it?" I whispered, pushing the sleeve of his shirt up just enough to press the buttons to disengage his arm.

"Don't... Don't detach it. Please?" he whispered, "I don't know, it'll resolve itself. Plus I doubt anything is wrong with it internally."

"Let me help you, Bucky... It's not healthy if we don't see what's wrong."

His gaze shifted downward. I could tell by his expression that he was more scared than anything. Did it fear him that much to be so vulnerable?

"Do I have your permission, Buck?" I asked, my index finger hovering over the button.

He hesitated, "Go ahead..."

I nodded and gently pressed down on the button, the vibranium dimming and falling into my hands as the fingers fell open from their clenched fist. All that was left on Bucky's shoulder was a dim gold rim with dark gray accents. Bucky didn't move to look at his arm as I brought it over to the desk beside the closet.

"We should take this to the Wakandans too... Some wires are disconnected, others are burnt to a crisp..." I acknowledged upon lifting the metal plate on the elbow.

"They won't fix it. Hell, I've already asked enough from them as it is..." Bucky responded, moving to grab the metal off of the table. I stopped him, placing a hand over the back of his.

"Honey... You have to stop being so headstrong nowadays..." I gently pushed him back on the bed. "Take a breather now will you? Let me take care of you."

"The hell do you mean take care of me-" He was cut off when I was crawled into his lap, my legs straddling his waist as my hands gently ran down his chest. "Oh..."

"Oh? You're surprised? I had to give you something... it feels like it's been weeks since we've done anything together, my love." I whispered.

Bucky's flesh hand gripped the sheets as he gazed at his metal arm resting on the desk, "But- I won't be able to do much without-"

I pressed a finger to his lips, "Shh..." 

He immediately quieted down when I told him to, staring up at me. "Then... If you want to be in charge, you can do whatever you'd like to me."

I smiled, gripping the hem of my shirt and slipping it off with ease. "That's the spirit, Sergeant."

Bucky's eyes widened when I mentioned his formal title, taking his lip between his teeth as he tilted his head back. "Oh come on... Don't say that..." he breathed.

I was about to respond when I shifted in his lap, feeling a bulge rub against my pants. A soft smirk tugged at my lips, "Something's telling me that you like when I call you that."